Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sports Grill

Really easy to fit, 3 screws and it just clips in place, depending on colour you can get them from Lexus for about £36. The lip spoiler without the brakelight's around £136ish from Lexus aswell but that's unpainted.

Welcome to LOC :D

Really easy to fit, 3 screws and it just clips in place, depending on colour you can get them from Lexus for about £36. The lip spoiler without the brakelight's around £136ish from Lexus aswell but that's unpainted.

Welcome to LOC :D

Thanks andy for replying,i have saw them on eBay but didnt know lexus supply them aswell.

The sports grilles tend to be a lot cheaper from a Lexus dealer than eBay, although certain colours are getting harder to come by as stocks run low.

what a boost i didnt know this i shall be phoning to purchase one tommorow !!

I was going to buy one on eBay tommorow but almost £80 so anything cheaper is a brucey bonus !

Just called Lexus in Leeds and they quoted £47.29 (inc VAT), but they don't have my colour in stock (astral gray).

Have seen some carbon fibre items about, think i'm going to get one of those to match planned carbon bonnet. :)

Just called Lexus in Leeds and they quoted £47.29 (inc VAT), but they don't have my colour in stock (astral gray).

Have seen some carbon fibre items about, think i'm going to get one of those to match planned carbon bonnet. :)

Did you ask for astral grey matey? as it should be granite sky if its the grey metalic? with a paint code of 1C6 :unsure:

Have you tried any other dealers as some might still have one in stock if you have a ring round a few? :)

I bought one this morning from lexus aberdeen for £47.00 handy as i was going to spunk near £90 on one on eBay...

Only problem is i live in the highlands so they wouldnt post it so i have a 240 mile round trip on tuesday to pick it up (luckily im going to use the birds jazz to save on fuel .

I didnt even think about going to lexus about buying a grill for mine been looking on eBay there been about £68, think i have to pop into lexus over the weekend and get a price.

Brought my grill today from lexus £42, with a 5% discount as iam a member on here!!!! :winky: Anyway going to fit at the weekend just one last question to anwser do i take all the badges off!? Iam certainly going to remove the sports badge.

Got mine from Lexus Aberdeen for 35 squidlies - fitted for nowt. Lexus Aberdeen are one of the best dealers, if not THE best I have dealt with.

Col

:shifty: :winky:

I bought one this morning from lexus aberdeen for £47.00 handy as i was going to spunk near £90 on one on ebay...

Only problem is i live in the highlands so they wouldnt post it so i have a 240 mile round trip on tuesday to pick it up (luckily im going to use the birds jazz to save on fuel .

They are not carbon sports grill's, they are the std Sport grill with plastic "Carbon look" film wrapped on the grill

Got mine from Lexus Aberdeen for 35 squidlies - fitted for nowt. Lexus Aberdeen are one of the best dealers, if not THE best I have dealt with.

Col

:shifty: :winky:

I bought one this morning from lexus aberdeen for £47.00 handy as i was going to spunk near £90 on one on ebay...

£35 how did you manage that ? , i was in yesterday and paid £47.00 mind you i dont care im happy and there was a stunning silver IS-F in the carpark 1st one i have seen and it looked menacing , i have a pic or 6 on my phone ill load them tommorow ..

I ordered my grill off Lexus Birmingham on ebay last weekend, apparently they sent it on 31st. Still not arrived and they didn't send it via recorded mail or courier. :angry:

So am £46 down and no grill in sight. GUTTED!

That's their problem if they chose not to use recorded mail or courier, i.e. they can't check into what happened to it. If you didn't receive it then they'll have to take your word for it and send you another one. How did you pay ? The method of payment might give you some extra protection too.

I paid by Paypal, so guess I am covered. But am hacked off coz I have paid for something, and I want to get it on my car! LOL!

I paid £6 postage, would not have objected to paying double that if it ment I was now in possesion of what I paid for. :(

What is a bit wierd is I tried to order one from my local Leeds Lexus branch and they said they couldn't get one in the right colour.

James

I paid by Paypal, so guess I am covered. But am hacked off coz I have paid for something, and I want to get it on my car! LOL!

I paid £6 postage, would not have objected to paying double that if it ment I was now in possesion of what I paid for. :(

What is a bit wierd is I tried to order one from my local Leeds Lexus branch and they said they couldn't get one in the right colour.

James

theres a good chance u will get ur money back anyway, but u have to leave 7 days before claiming, has it been 7 days since the purchase, regardless of when they said they'd sent it?

u may even receive the grille even after a successful claim, winner lol, lexus birm shud try trackable postage

Fitted mine today and looks alot better than the standard sliver one. Just got to tint the windows next

James.s sorry to hear that yours didnt turn up, as long as you used paypal you should be fine mate.

I ordered 1 from them earlier in the week in graphite sky turned up this morning. If you paid using pay pal you are protected, and so should be fine.

Yeah, Lexus birmingham have arranged to re-send the grille out to me.

So fingers crossed should be with me tomorrow. (they sending it recorded delivery this time!)

Kiff, have you got a pic of yours on?? Want to have a look see.

James