Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Angel Eyes!

ATEEK

has anyone installed the angel eyes them selves? how much have you payed and how do you install them? iv just got mine through the post and it dont have no installation guide with it.. iv got a lexus is200 52plate

Once you have taken the screws/clips out of the top of the grille (one in the centre, two at each side), then it just pulls away. However, it is held in at the bottom by some more clips, so what you need to do is to push the bottom of the grille towards the radiator, to unclip it, then lift it up and out.

It is slightly fiddly the first time, but once you've done it once you'll find it very easy in the future.

i have done 2 sets of them now, pretty easy to do after the first go, when you are removing the lights dont forget there is a clip underneath each light, can just be popped out with a screwdriver, once you remove the grill and look underneath the lights from there you will see it

iv removed the grill now and im going to take it to a local styling shop, G force in Middlesbrough. hopefuly thel know what they are doing

you shouldnt have to take it the a styling shop, it is pretty easy to remove the lights now, there are 2 bolts on top to be removed plus the clip and then if you pull back the wheel arch lining, there are 2 more to remove, takes about 20 mins for each light,

well they are charging 20 quid not bad, but im only 17, dont realy know what im doing and mrmech i might need a hand from you if they cant do it lol so keep checking your pm's just need to get my assignments out the way so hopfuly next week il undo the light. iv now took out the grill and need to open the light thing so i can put the angel eyes in, iv tested my angel eyes and found that the little 1 is alot brighter than the small 1 and ideas on that

ok taking the light out was easy

now opening the light appart is tooooo risky and my oven is not big enough and no1 in the area will touch the lexus lights, iv been ripped off by these lights if i cant use them

ma mum flippin coz iv wasted money on the lights when i cuda saved it...

i live in the north east area

stockton, i think thers a few members from around here

iv been to Gforce and autoworx

no luck

D.I.Y (no can do) mums got to take sisters to school evry mornin, she cant take them with a melted headlight....

can any one on here help me out please much appreciated

thanks ASI !! , mr mech, ciarancassidy, Steviewevie and evryone els who has helped me so far x

ok taking the light out was easy

now opening the light appart is tooooo risky and my oven is not big enough and no1 in the area will touch the lexus lights, iv been ripped off by these lights if i cant use them

ma mum flippin coz iv wasted money on the lights when i cuda saved it...

i live in the north east area

stockton, i think thers a few members from around here

iv been to Gforce and autoworx

no luck

D.I.Y (no can do) mums got to take sisters to school evry mornin, she cant take them with a melted headlight....

can any one on here help me out please much appreciated

thanks ASI !! , mr mech, ciarancassidy, Steviewevie and evryone els who has helped me so far x

hey, will it definitely not fit in the oven? i have managed to squeeze them into some very small ovens, its not actually too risky taking them apart, once you have the oven set at about 120 degree's celsius it will be fine, put them in for about 10-15 mins, if you can raise them off the bottom so they get heated all over, then when you take them out you will need oven gloves but using a screwdriver you can start prising it apart and then using your hands you can pull the rest, just make sure to pop all the clips before pulling it