Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

6-2-1 Decat Manifold

BAC

you would notice a good improvement if you a turbo or supercharger fitted

not so sure mate....

never seen any dyno charts showing improvement from an s/c'd IS after fitting one of these....

maybe from a turbo, but i doubt if i took off my decatted manifold and stuck one of these on that i'd see any gains. i could be wrong of course, lol.....

well im getting a supercharer and it comes with aprolex manifold so should get it dyno after its fitted and let you's know

will be interesting to see. ideally you'd want to compare the dyno of a standard de-catted manifold to the 6-2-1 manifold though, as some superchargers seem to give better dynio figures than others for some reason!!

well im getting a supercharer and it comes with aprolex manifold so should get it dyno after its fitted and let you's know

will be interesting to see. ideally you'd want to compare the dyno of a standard de-catted manifold to the 6-2-1 manifold though, as some superchargers seem to give better dynio figures than others for some reason!!

I got extra 6 bhp with prolex manifold fitted, standard manifold was 214bhp and with prolex fitted was 221bhp :D was done in Stockport using same dyno, but different days :D

I got extra 6 bhp with prolex manifold fitted, standard manifold was 214bhp and with prolex fitted was 221bhp :D was done in Stockport using same dyno, but different days :D

ahh ok, cheers gord.

that's a heck of a lot of dosh though for 7bhp....

was ur standard manifold de-catted to give you 214??

ahh ok, cheers gord.

No standard manifold with cats in, in fact at the time, the only mod was the charger mate :D

ahh ok, cheers gord.

No standard manifold with cats in, in fact at the time, the only mod was the charger mate :D

well wont a decatted manifold give extra bhp and for 7 bhp thats alot of money but im okay its a used one and its pretty much a bargain.

well even it gives you 3-4 bhp ask your self is it worth paying out £600 for one...when you could jus take the cats out.

Well someone :whistling: saying they give extra 20bhp (prolex manifold on supercharged car)on there web site, don't know where he got that from, as he knows that mine only got extra 7 bhp :whistling:

gord i was wondering that would the sensor make the engine managment light come on if you have a prolex manifold as it has no cats.

The light has been known to come on from time to time, just re-set your ecu and all ok again, but as i say, only some have this problem, others never have :D

The light shouldnt really come on with the precats removed, as the light is triggered by the third sensor after the main cat.

The two other sensors are used to control fuel timing etc.