Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mats No Longer Made

hi all,

well went to lexus in lincoln to get some mats for my is200,

and they no longer make them,

does anyone know where to get some original lexus black mats from ?

please help as nearly wrote my car off the other day the bloody mat moved up the floor and the accelerator stuck full on :(

thanks

ripper62 :)

hi all,

please help as nearly wrote my car off the other day the bloody mat moved up the floor and the accelerator stuck full on :(

thanks

If you buy used you might not end up getting the retaining clips that come with them - so they wouldn't be any better than you have now.

im sure ormi on here can supply you with retainging clips if you need them so pm ormi

yip i can get them already supply'd 6 peeps on here with them. ;)

Have you tried: www.lexuspartsdirect.co.uk?

I got a quote from them a couple of months ago, a full set of OEM (with logos on the front) mats came in at £65. I didn't buy from them as a found a nearly new OEM set on eBay for £28.

thanks

it gets quite scary doesn't it!

happened to me few times. its very scary dont know what to do when that happens.

Hi, I recently bought a full set of mats for my GS from a company called Auto Cruise Ltd on e bay, they were exactly the same shape as originals even down to eyelets for the hooks but have a heel pad on the drivers side and are £70 cheaper.

Well recommended!

Regards Tony

im sure ormi on here can supply you with retainging clips if you need them so pm ormi

How much will you supply them for ?

i think he doesnt charge anything but not sure.

hi all,

thanks

I tried to get some new mats from Lexus of Chester and they told me they no longer make them. I phoned around and they were right. So finally got a set off E-bay, they were almost new, with eye-lets.

bang on mate dont take anything for them i dont even take anything for posting them!

just like helping peeps out! :winky:

bang on mate dont take anything for them i dont even take anything for posting them!

ormi a good guy. dont get alot of people like him.

Hi,

I called my local dealer (sidcup) for a set of mats....again they said they have been discontinued...

However, he did search the stock of all parts depts in the country and sourced a set for me.

Got lucky and found me a set in Sheffield which conveniently is where my Dad works.

My Dad managed to negotiate a 20% discount on the basis that they are discontinued stock and ended up paying a nicely rounded £60 for a brand new set of genuine Lexus mats :-D

Dont ask, dont get

Bill

Great !

Can I have 20 sets !!

:P

Great !

Can I have 20 sets !!

:P

i want 10 aswell

lol

ormi - sorry off topic, but can you get/post Lexus parts too (obviously small bits and not massive bits like a gearbox!!).

I know Chris S used to but he doesn't work for Lexus any more. :-(

Plus do we get LOC discount too from your dealer?

Call Derek at Lexus Aberdeen, He'll help.

Col

:D :)

hi all,

thanks

I went to a dealer in reading when i first got my car to get a set of mats and i was shocked to find that they said they stopped making them but he was very helpful and said that he could give me a set that they use when the cars are out on a test drive. They had a pile of them, brand new and nice thick deep pile black carpet for 20 cash they fit like a dream and even fit the retention clips. So i would recomend these mats and also the dealership Lexus Reading.

• 2 months later...

Hi there, I don't suppose you still supply these clips at all as I nearly killed myself and the missus in my new IS200 after getting the pedal stuck under the mat after flooring it? I'd be willing to pay if thats an issue