Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Number Plates.....need Some Good Ones!

I have some normal number plates on my car. Anyone know where I can get some decent ones with a GB sign and maybe a small logo on bottom saying IS200 or Lexus, something not to chav though!

I got these off eBay quite Cheap, I can't find the exact seller i used but there are various sellers who can do u a pair for about £15 with a custom logo on, the 3D font is perfectly legal, I think it looks nicer than plain font

30082008151.jpg

I have some normal number plates on my car. Anyone know where I can get some decent ones with a GB sign and maybe a small logo on bottom saying IS200 or Lexus, something not to chav though!

I got these off eBay quite Cheap, the 3D font is perfectly legal, I think it looks nicer than plain font

shame the logo isn't.......

Got my plates from a eBay seller called Crafty plates.

I want the deep (big) rear plate that fills the space on the bootlid, Crafty Plates was the only seller that I could find that could do the big rear plate cheaply. Cost me £16.95 for a set of legal plates with the GB logo.

Are 3D letters legal? I thought they had made everything on license plates illegal now unless they were totally bog standard? Standard letters, standard spacing and GB/Euro symbol on the side........

Are 3D letters legal? I thought they had made everything on license plates illegal now unless they were totally bog standard? Standard letters, standard spacing and GB/Euro symbol on the side........

Yes, the 3D fonts is one of the legal ones.

EDIT - Hmm, I'm confused about this now. A lot of the number-plate-makers' websites say that there are 2 legal fonts, the standard one and the 3D one. But in the official DVLA leaflet I can't see any mention of the 3D one.

I can confirm my logo is very illegal, but the font definitely is legal, I have removed the plates as i'm looking to change my car, but while they were on (nearly 2 years) I was never stopped and never failed MOT either

I just brought a private number and had the plates made by the company that I brought the number from, They offered me an option of the 3D font and I asked them if it was legal, they told me it was perfectly legal and they would not sell illegal plates, They have the GB logo on the left hand side as well with a thin black border.

Halford do number plates but are a bit expensive, If you get them made at Halfords you have to take proof that you own the car, i.e. the Log Book