Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Arghh Stone Chips.

Asi

I had my bonnet re-sprayed last Sept and now it's got about 4 or 5 stone chips on it again, don't think there's much you can do about it like Manny said don't get too close to the car infront but there's no way of stopping cars coming the other way.

How much is a bonnet respray? Thinking of getting my bonnet and front bumper done- its stonechip city (well its to be expected on a car that has done 118k motorway miles).

How much is a bonnet respray? Thinking of getting my bonnet and front bumper done- its stonechip city (well its to be expected on a car that has done 118k motorway miles).

Not sure matey mine was done through the insurance because someone key'd a load of cars in our road mine inc.

I know it cost £320 to have the front bumper and nearside wing re-sprayed after the woman over the road clipped it whilst trying to park.

well i got a quote from a local body work shop for £300 to do the front bumper, bonnet, wing mirrors and rear bumper needs a respray. i have seen his work before as he painted my brother 535d. it was a good job

• 2 weeks later...