Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Front Bumper.

My front bumper is a little bit loose on the drivers side and rattles over bumps I thought it was the headlight but now found out it's the bumper probably just needs tightening up as it's been off a couple of times in the past few months for spraying, so just wondered if there was an easy wasy of doing it or will I have to take all the splash covers and liners off to get at it properly?

Cheers.

My front bumper is a little bit loose on the drivers side and rattles over bumps I thought it was the headlight but now found out it's the bumper probably just needs tightening up as it's been off a couple of times in the past few months for spraying, so just wondered if there was an easy wasy of doing it or will I have to take all the splash covers and liners off to get at it properly?

Cheers.

Yes you all have to take the covers off mate :D

Cheers.

B :tsktsk: ocks I knew it, cheers Gord.

Cheers.

B :tsktsk: ocks I knew it, cheers Gord.

its not hard to do mate, just make sure all the bolts are in, including the ones to the floor pan, on the underside to :winky: