Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Got My Shiny Supercharger :-)

Thought i'd show you guys the reason i went to the Toyota Sprint Series yesterday :D

Apart from a good day out watching the racing i went to pick my Supercharger kit up from Bazza :D

And this morning it's had a bit of a clean B)

DSCF2150_edited.jpg

DSCF2156_edited.jpg

Nice and shiny, and still i've got a couple of bit to finish off before i fit it :D Going to give the s/c another going over to see if i can make it a bit brighter and top up on the work that Bazza had allready done, and top left of the pictures shows one of the manifold covers that i'm in the middle of polishing!

What do you think guys and girls? :hehe:

And a BIG Thankyou to Bazza and Janey for yesterday and for letting me have his pride and joy :D

Well Done Chris! :D

Although I must admit I thought you already had one...... :blush:

Keep up Anees, you must be going on to many forums :D saying that, have you just found an old mate of mine on the Honda S2000 forums :whistling:

Chris is always doing things to his car and I had thought he was already supercharged up. :blush:

Who is this mate of yours? Does he run a tuning company in Essex? :question:

Well Done Chris! :D

Although I must admit I thought you already had one...... :blush:

Keep up Anees, you must be going on to many forums :D saying that, have you just found an old mate of mine on the Honda S2000 forums :whistling:

Chris is always doing things to his car and I had thought he was already supercharged up. :blush:

Who is this mate of yours? Does he run a tuning company in Essex? :question:

Thats him my old mate Mark :whistling:

Cheers guys :D the way i'm going it'll be fitted by friday :lol:

And i think it was time i went charged, been pretty standard for a long time now and just when i get a charger everybody else goes turbo or twin turbo :P

Cant wait to get it on now, think i'm going to be in for a full day of fitting bits? but might start fitting the basics on Wednesday and see how i go :)

And i think it was time i went charged, been pretty standard for a long time now and just when i get a charger everybody else goes turbo or twin turbo :P

Cant wait to get it on now, think i'm going to be in for a full day of fitting bits? but might start fitting the basics on Wednesday and see how i go :)

Any problems, and you know my number Chris :winky:

Any problems, and you know my number Chris :winky:

Cheers matey, :D

Wooooohooooo well done mate, it shouldve clicked when bazza was askin bout the instruction manual for the charger.....cant believe youve waited this long and its gonna be on the car way way before mine haha!! Well done mate and its lookin good being chromed even more!!!

Wooooohooooo well done mate, it shouldve clicked when bazza was askin bout the instruction manual for the charger.....cant believe youve waited this long and its gonna be on the car way way before mine haha!! Well done mate and its lookin good being chromed even more!!!

Hello Chris :D

Yes mate it should of happened a long time ago :whistling:

Bazza did most of the polishing before i got it, but i gave the other bits a polish this morning and its rather BLING now B)

Cant believe you've still not got yours on yet, will have to pop up and get it fitted for you after i've had a go at mine :lol:

nice one chris, another supercharged aztec fire red lexus, :D

Cheers matey, will have to get them together sometime :D

mate get yourself down to japfest and we can :D

nice one chris, another supercharged aztec fire red lexus, :D

Cheers matey, will have to get them together sometime :D

mate get yourself down to japfest and we can :D

I was hoping to make it down mate but i'm off down Devon the same day :crybaby:

i pop down your way now and again mate so will have to let you know if i pop down in the future, be good to see you again :D