Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fiddled With My Grille

Rory

all i've done is used a touch up paint in the colour of my car and gone over the chrome edge of my grille, and altho its the most minor of changes, I think its a nice change to the standard look

Image129.jpg

I've taken off my paint chipped LE grille so I can re-spray it black, but now i'm not sure whether to bother putting it back on when its done, cos this looks ok to me

all i've done is used a touch up paint in the colour of my car and gone over the chrome edge of my grille, and altho its the most minor of changes, I think its a nice change to the standard look

Image129.jpg

I've taken off my paint chipped LE grille so I can re-spray it black, but now i'm not sure whether to bother putting it back on when its done, cos this looks ok to me

Like that a lot.

yeh i'd never been a fan of the chrome edge, but i also didn't like how thick the plastic was on the sport grille, my original plan was to cut out the 3 bars completely and mesh it, and paint the chrome edge green, so it would still be like a green sport grille but with thinner edges, but i'm happy with that, altho i've painted directly onto the chrome so it'll probably chip off rather quickly too...