Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any Thoughts?

Andy-R

As some of you know i've searching for a spoiler for the past week or so after a couple of dissapointments, anyway after a couple more options fell through i've started searching abroad and seen this, not too sure with it coming from oversea's :unsure: , so what do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...ename=DCP:RV:GI

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks ok mate, looks like my oem one that i've got in the shed :)

Keep the shed locked do ya :whistling::lol:

Really want the raised one with the brake light but can't find one within my price range, could of had the small lip one but didn't think it was big enough so I guess this is the best compromise just a shame it's not got a brake light.

Thanks guys.

That looks ok mate, looks like my oem one that i've got in the shed :)

Keep the shed locked do ya :whistling::lol:

Really want the raised one with the brake light but can't find one within my price range, could of had the small lip one but didn't think it was big enough so I guess this is the best compromise just a shame it's not got a brake light.

Thanks guys.

:lol: yes mate plus my dogs never far away :P was thinking about putting mine back on again but will stick to the carbon one for a bit longer i think? :D

Looks slightly bigger to me than the OEM lip one Chris IMHO but that could be me, could of had one like your old one last week but decided against it, just felt it wasn't big enough and would never be 100% happy with it (no funny comments please) :whistling:

Looks slightly bigger to me than the OEM lip one Chris IMHO but that could be me, could of had one like your old one last week but decided against it, just felt it wasn't big enough and would never be 100% happy with it (no funny comments please) :whistling:

hehe :winky:

Looks more like the rare type fitted to Qualitats than the OEM type IMHO :)

http://pictures.autotrader.ie/imgser-ie/se...edia?id=6859095

I thought the bottom pic in the eBay link looked like a Qualitat from the vents in the rear bumper but wasn't sure - guess this spoiler is a replica of that one then............

Actually prefer that spoiler to the OEM one as I like the way it overhangs the bootlid more.....

Going to decide tonight if i'm going to take a chance on it or not, i've been checking e-bay regular but it's like a watched pot so may just bite the bullet, really like this one would just prefere the raised but not by much :)

Sod it just bought one was watching it on auction, got it for £17 plus £48 delivery plus £1.50 insurance :D can't wait now till it comes.

Good stuff mate look forward to the pics :D

Sod it just bought one was watching it on auction, got it for £17 plus £48 delivery plus £1.50 insurance :D can't wait now till it comes.

Good stuff mate look forward to the pics :D

same here mate looking forward to pics

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, should of listened to Tommy and Trudi, just been on e-bay and seen the exact spoiler I wanted anyway couldn't resist so bought one, just got to try and get my order for the other one cancelled now :unsure: if not anyone wanna buy a spoiler :whistling: it's the same as the link at the top :lol:

Anyway just bought this.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...s%3DI%26otn%3D1

BUMP, just an update the spoilers arrived today :D not taken it out to the car yet as I couldn't be bothered going to open the garage up but it looks very good and is very light, alot lighter than I thought so hopefully wont cause any boot opening problems, just got to sort getting it sprayed and fitted now :D