Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thought You Were Having A Bad Day

ormi

Flippin eck how big was the shell you threw at it mate :lol: thats looks quite interesting to do :D

it beats doing services and brakes all day.....to be honest i like doing the rebuilds!

Quite like that type of job as it gets your brain working :)

Then you get to the end with a nut, spring washer, tab washer and bent split pin left over :crybaby:

Nothing better than getting a "box of bits", putting it back together, crank it over and hey it runs! What more satisfaction does anyone need?

Then you get to the end with a nut, spring washer, tab washer and bent split pin left over :crybaby:

Nothing better than getting a "box of bits", putting it back together, crank it over and hey it runs! What more satisfaction does anyone need?

hahaha yip the old cumfi bolts!! dont know were they cum fi so they go in the spares drawer!! :lol:

hahaha yip the old cumfi bolts!! dont know were they cum fi so they go in the spares drawer!! :lol:

lol and then you just forget about them

Not very exciting LOL

not really matey but keeps me out of trouble! :winky: its the fast one though its the t180.

to the peeps that dont know the t180 means 180bhp