Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sony Vaio Vgn-p

Rabster

ok we have some mixed success here i have uninstlled a fair few of sonys turd and run the system config and shut down loads of programs that i dont need running lol

its sped it up, i have also run pc pit stop to whch i only have 1 out of date driver but struggling to find the new one that will actually download lol

as for the video's they seem better now i never had a problem watching of the hdd but just the net but seems ok now might try unistalling a few more apps lol

rabs

Parthiban: iTunes is wonderful when you take time to learn it. Every frustration you have has a way to sort out. Patience!

Gord: lol you lot are having me on right!??

No i really have one, yes really, but they have sent me 2 :o as of today, they have not asked for the other back :D

if the seond one is up for grabs can i have 1st dibs see what all the hype is about lol

and yes im being serious :P

lol

rabs

ok we have some mixed success here i have uninstlled a fair few of sonys turd and run the system config and shut down loads of programs that i dont need running lol

its sped it up, i have also run pc pit stop to whch i only have 1 out of date driver but struggling to find the new one that will actually download lol

as for the video's they seem better now i never had a problem watching of the hdd but just the net but seems ok now might try unistalling a few more apps lol

Sounds good, well done ! :D

rabs

make sure to follow all of the tweaks too.. will help speed you up..

Gord: Who said apple don't give value for money? lol

2 for 1 !?? Good deal.

Do your bit for humanity and save poor old Rabster here!? :)

PS If you get yourself an iChat account, PM me your username and I'll show you what that baby can do...