Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Modellista Bumper

i can 100% for sure say no, the only way to obtain one would either be from japan auctions, but ive never seen one on there, or the simplest but still expensive would be direct from Toyota.

however i dont know the P/N

i can 100% for sure say no, the only way to obtain one would either be from japan auctions, but ive never seen one on there, or the simplest but still expensive would be direct from Toyota.

however i dont know the P/N

I have only seen it from photos from members of other Lexus clubs, so I do not know either the P/N. I searched on the web and I have not located anybody supplying this bumper. I only found a guy who was selling it as a second hand for 1700USD!

yup modelista or Qualitat was a limited edition model , ...ive only ever seen 1...

only difference between them and a normal is200 was the bodykit and the interior was trimmed slightly different

normally painted in slightly different blues to the normal palet

modellista_1.JPG

Gorgeous looking bumper! Its such a shame there difficult to get a hold of. A company should make a replica, seen as 99% of the aftermarket styling products available for the IS200 is utter toss.

I was recently offered to buy one of these from a guy in NZ when I was looking for a Legana bumper. I didn't realize they are sought after. If anyone is interested I can ask him if he still has it.

p1020159e.jpg

p1020164k.jpg

p1020166s.jpg

Hi mate,

I am the guy that Patrick said that I am from NZ...well I am from Australia but I use to live there for some time. I've already email some people in NZ to see if they still have it or if they can track one for you.

Mercer