Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Uprated Silicone Hoses And Clips

i ordered these from prolex 2 weeks ago and yesterday got a refund on my paypal so dont think he want me to buy stuff off him anymore...well anyway i was wondering where would i find silicone hoses from apart from tdi. if somebody has a spare set pm me will pay for them

thanks

bazza if you paid for a new charger and got a used one i think you wouldnt very happy would you?

tell everyone who you paid

tell everyone who is refunding you

i know for a fact it wasnt prolex, i also know that the seller/buyer was well aware of the condition/history and had photos sent to him

so its hardly fair that prolex took the brunt of your disapointment, i guess he wouldnt be very happy either

i know what you mean bazza but i asked dave before hand the condition of the kit and he goes brand new but never mention they were stored for 9 years. yeah i didnt buy it from prolex. i told everyone i paid markus and markus is refunding me. said that all the way but all i am trying to say he should have mentioned to me when i asked him but all he said was brand new kit. didn't say the history but as i have bought most of my lexus stuff off him he should tell his good customer what im buying. if you get me. prolex orginally sourced these kits. i reckon alot of other people here would agree with me.

i ordered these from prolex 2 weeks ago and yesterday got a refund on my paypal so dont think he want me to buy stuff off him anymore...well anyway i was wondering where would i find silicone hoses from apart from tdi. if somebody has a spare set pm me will pay for them

thanks

Looks like he's run out of 2nd hand ones :lol:

thanks

Looks like he's run out of 2nd hand ones :lol:

lol...

bazza if you paid for a new charger and got a used one i think you wouldnt very happy would you?

tell everyone who you paid

tell everyone who is refunding you

i know for a fact it wasnt prolex, i also know that the seller/buyer was well aware of the condition/history and had photos sent to him

so its hardly fair that prolex took the brunt of your disapointment, i guess he wouldnt be very happy either

Looks like Prolex wanting it all his own way..... selling kits to someone else, so now its not his problem.

When you buy something off Prolex and you have problem, its still not his problem. see who he got it off.

So what way should it be :question: if its the latter one, then i will be wanting my payment back for my coilovers top mounts that i had to have made, at my cost :angry:

What are the advantages of adding silicone hoses? :blink: I assume its so your engine can run at a higher temp without the risk of a coolant leak??? Or is there more to it then that?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it's just for cosmetic reasons really, e.g. colour-coding the engine bay.

The ones Asi is after are for the supercharger setup, due to the black ones that are supplied with the unit being really crap and only just about fit on the pipework, the silicone version are quite a bit longer, look better and allow you to make a good seal on the pipework, So stops you loosing pressure with crap fitting hoses :)