Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dark Side Forums?

Hi,

Had my IS220d Sport for 3 years so time for a change, so just bought a BMW 335d M Sport. Lovely car, pick up on Saturday.

Anyway, does anyone know any good forums/owners clubs? I'd like one similar to this one, friendly and informative.

Thanks,

good on you mate. my brother had a 535d and had it remapped and the thing was quick would go off the clock but he crashed it. if your looking to mod it then i do have a dastek chip for it.

You need to get it remapped mate! I've had my E92 335d for 18 months and had it remapped after a couple of months of ownership and it makes a massive difference! It takes it up to 330bhp and 0-60 in 5.5 secs and on my run today I got almost 40mpg.

The best forum I've found is:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22

That link should take you straight to the UK section. They have regular meets and lots of owners have 335i/d's

You need to get it remapped mate! I've had my E92 335d for 18 months and had it remapped after a couple of months of ownership and it makes a massive difference! It takes it up to 330bhp and 0-60 in 5.5 secs and on my run today I got almost 40mpg.

The best forum I've found is:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22

That link should take you straight to the UK section. They have regular meets and lots of owners have 335i/d's

yep very quick cars once remapped even the 535d was very fast.