Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

24 Season 7 What You Make Of It?

Saraj

Just watched episode 16 of season 7 and wow not many programmes make me sit up, but episode 16 did !

The only thing about 24, is that everything seems to go wrong, when you think its over its not

top drama

anyone been watching?

Which one was on Monday? Was that episode 15 stav? If so can't wait for next week if it's a cracker! :D

But yeah, loving this season, just love 24 overall - one of the best shows on TV at the mo..........

The one on Monday was episode 16, as I download it on a Tuesday after its shown on TV. Trust me ifyou think the previou episodes were good, there nothing compared to episode 16, like i said, i watch many programmes and movies and nothing has ever made me sit up, but episode 16 did.

cant wait till next week !!!!

By far the best thing on TV (iTunes ;) )

The second half of the double episode was probably the most intense and exciting piece of TV I have EVER seen.

I literally collapsed in a heap at the end and stopped holding my breath.

Absolutley brilliant.

Kiefer should get locked up for drink driving every other year as a matter of course - seems to have given him time to knock up killer storylines!

I watch alot, stuff like, NCIS (watche all seasons so far, on season 5 working hrough it) Watched all of stargate SG-1, watched all of Stargate Atlantis, fully upto date with HOuse MD, Greys Anatomy, Private Practice, Lost, all of X-files, and 24 has always come on top, I watched Season 1 many years ago as a kid, then never watched it again, and when season 7 started i thought ill watch, and now ill be watching as each season comes about, then again when season 7 finishe I might go back to seasons 1-6 and watch them all to get up to date

my download figues have been 3 digits in GB in the last month and half. lol

Sounds very similar to myself!!

This seasons of House, Smallville, 24 & Lost have been very good but very disappointed with Heros. 24 is amazing and to think that they had an 18month break they have hardly skipped a beat. Very impressed with it and cant wait to get home and watch episode 16 now!!

You should definitely get the rest of the seasons as they are amazing but not to spoil it for you but jack doesnt die in seasons 1-6 ;-)

I fell behind with Heroes but one day will catch up again, got too many at the same time, I defo will be downloading seasons 1-6 of 24 as soon as Im upto date with NCIS which im going through now.

Now I need help, theres an american crime drama come on ages ago, i got through season 1, but then it ended before the next season, but i have totallly forgotton the name of it.

Its about a police department in america dealing with high level whit coller crime, and towards the end of the season there realise the people behind the crime are alot then thought, its killing me, cause i loved it so much but totally forgotton the name !!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links