Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Do You Have A Story To Tell Lexus Magazine?

Hi everyone,

Do you have an interesting story to tell about you and your Lexus? Or are you doing something great/innovative/new that others should know about?

Lexus magazine is keen to hear from Lexus drivers with a story to tell for our regular 'Driver's Seat' section. We want to talk to real Lexus owners who are doing something interesting, whether it's related to work, rest or play.

We're looking for people of all ages, from all over Europe.

If you think you've got a story worth sharing, love your Lexus and are happy to be photographed by our team then please reply here or PM me, we'd love to hear from you.

Cheers

Kate

My 2005 Lexus IS200 is about to become the worlds 1st (and only obviously) true 3S-GTE powered IS200. I have no idea if this sort of thing is of interest but we have full build pictures for the project and specs available.

There are many highly modified Lexus on this site covering all the other models, if you can't find something interesting here you ain't looking!!

you could always cover the inner tyre wear issue...

:whistling:

...and acknowledge that WIM is the only outfit that has been able to correct this issue

is this the Official Lexus publication?

Yes it is :)

Kate is asking a genuine question so would be nice to have an OC 'driver/owner' featured with their project etc

Or someone who's done a really epic journey in one? Like UK-South Africa and back - that sort of thing? I know there are some guys on here from Eastern Europe, anyone travelled here/there on a regular basis in their Lexus?

I did used to work for a company which had kept on an ex-director's LS400, even though it was already 15 years old by then, so they could commute every couple of weeks from Thames Ditton to Manchester. That must have had 250,000 miles on the clock at least. The fuel was no more than the train fare, it was faster door-to-door, and a whole lot more comfortable. No idea if they still have it though.

Mine has probably the highest miles (IS200) on it for the age in the club?, the engine was also 100% perfect when it was ripped out and shoved carefully into another Lex to give that one a new lease of life so it can continue going to Poland regularly.

But the story would also have to highlight the 12+ sets of tyres in 3 years and 92500 miles due to the Geo problems that don't really exist, nudge nudge wink wink.

Maybe not then.........

mines on 120'000, has never missed a beat and since ive owned the car ive only had 1 coil pack go on me and nothing else. i even drove the car on 5 cylinders from essex to stone henge way to pick up another coil pack from monster matt.