Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fitted My Supercharger :-)

Well thought i'd have a go a fitting it yesterday, and its fitted and running :D

Just got to have a look at the HKS FCD as i'm sure i've not got it right?? but know what i've done so can sort it out later :)

Was quite a nice easy straight forward fitting and took me just under 6 hrs to do on my own, so quite happy i did it and that it works :D

The only thing i couldnt fit was my manifold due to the lower bolts all being really crap, I spent over an hour trying to get it off and it just wouldnt have it, so that will have to go on when i can the car on a lift to give me a bit of space to work? :angry: And had a change of plan with the manifold covers thinking they will look better being sprayed instead of polished? :whistling:

Took it for a quick blast this morning and god does it sound amazing with the induction kit and my veilside exhaust, and now cant wait to hear it at a bit higher speed, so maybe later, after i've sorted the FCD out and i might try and lift the intercooler a bit B)

Couple of pics, but got to fit the engine covers back on and give it a good clean yet, its got to be the dirtiest i've seen my engine bay for a while? :whistling:

DSCF2168.jpg

DSCF2171.jpg

DSCF2173.jpg

Twin induction :lol:

DSCF2176.jpg

DSCF2190.jpg

DSCF2199.jpg

DSCF2198_edited.jpg

Bit of a blurred pic but looking better :)

mylexsc-1.jpg

and the car as a whole so far :)

mylexsc1-1.jpg

Will get some better pics when its all clean again, cant believe how dirty it is at the moment :blink:

:D

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey Chris you don't hang around do you :lol: Good to see that the box of bits we gave you Sunday have miraculously landed in your engine bay :winky:

Looking good & no doubt sounding even better :D

looks good mate - hope those instructions came in useful??

be nice to maybe hear it tomorrow matey :whistling: ;) B) must be an epic combination with the induction kit and the veilside zorst?!

how come ur thinking of lifting the intercooler mate??

Blimey Chris you don't hang around do you :lol: Good to see that the box of bits we gave you Sunday have miraculously landed in your engine bay :winky:

Looking good & no doubt sounding even better :D

:lol: i dont hang about, picked up Sunday polished and fitted by Wednesday :lol: not bad going :D

Cant wait to have a proper spin in it now though B)

Thankyou again :D

Cheers guys,

The engine cover still fits Stevie so will have it fitted again later if i get chance :D

@ Rob the i/c looks a little low so just needs moving up a touch? but will see if i can adjust it and if not it'll stay where it is :)

@ Rabster, just need to reconnect the fcd as i've used a different wire in the box compared to what i should of used so should be fine later?

Going to give it a good clean tomorrow and give it a good run to make sure all is how it should be :)