Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fitted My Supercharger :-)

make sure u have the belt alined properly on the SC pulley - it should be as far forward as possible so u will have a pulley groove showing at the rear

Thats weird Rob, as i was just about to ask about that :)

And looks like i got it right, got the spare groove at the rear of the SC pully :D Read about that before when i was searching about it and think it was one of your posts that i found so thanks for that :D

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: yes mate the twin induction thing was a little joke :lol:

Couple of updated pics, fitted the top cover back on and the rad panel that i had off Bazza B) and just got another couple of bits to do? :)

Looks a bit cleaner now too :)

DSCF2204_edited.jpg

DSCF2211_edited.jpg

DSCF2213_edited.jpg

Got to give the whole car a good clean now too as it hasnt been done for a while :whistling:

But think its getting there? :unsure:

Just want to say thanks to Stav aswell for his help with my FCD wiring, Cheers mate its now all good :D

looks cracking mate.

need to clean my car also as its covered in crappy dust type stuff!! think its all the rubbish in the air or something :lol::lol:

what else you got planned then fella??

Not sure whats next at the moment mate, got a few more ideas that i'm messing with at the moment?

Still want to get the rear skirt, but not sure which one i want for it? :unsure:

And hopefully on Monday i'll be giving it a good going over with the polisher :D

the vizage rear is nice matey IIRC..... would suit urs perhaps?? you given the car a good blast yet then?? bet ur loving it?! it still makes me smile and i've had it over a year now!!lol!!

:offtopic: you still ok for tonight mate?

the vizage rear is nice matey IIRC..... would suit urs perhaps?? you given the car a good blast yet then?? bet ur loving it?! it still makes me smile and i've had it over a year now!!lol!!

:offtopic: you still ok for tonight mate?

Not really had chance for a good run yet mate, been quite busy at home the past couple of days and i really only got the FCD sorted this morning due to a crap connection, but seems fine now but thinking the belt could do with being a bit tighter? :unsure:

The exhaust isnt as loud as it was? :crybaby: But i do now have that lovely sound from the induction kit to compensate :D

Yes mate still good for later :D But not sure what to say money wise? :)

if ur driving it over tonight then that'll give you a chance to have a 'test' :whistling::shifty:

i'm sure the exhaust still sounds mean mate - it was never the most subtle of things was it :whistling: :winky:

how about the TRD rear lip, with the inlay bit painted black or coverred with a c/f vinyl wrap?? that'd look great i reckon and go well with the spoiler??

rob

if ur driving it over tonight then that'll give you a chance to have a 'test' :whistling::shifty:

i'm sure the exhaust still sounds mean mate - it was never the most subtle of things was it :whistling: :winky:

how about the TRD rear lip, with the inlay bit painted black or coverred with a c/f vinyl wrap?? that'd look great i reckon and go well with the spoiler??

rob

The test sounds good to me mate as you know how it should feel? so will see you later :D

Was quite tempted to do like Patrik had done the TRD lip, I saw one like that when i first had my lex but never saw it again untill Patrik had it done so might be an idea doing it with the carbon? B)

Forgive my ignorance :crybaby: but if you add items like superchargers or change the inletor exhaust characteristics do you have to get a tweaked ECU? I ask because the ECU will be programmed based on the factory spec car wouldn't it?

So the next question is how do you know what needs tweaking? Not tat I have any intention of doing it - just interested.

Malc

Forgive my ignorance :crybaby: but if you add items like superchargers or change the inletor exhaust characteristics do you have to get a tweaked ECU? I ask because the ECU will be programmed based on the factory spec car wouldn't it?

So the next question is how do you know what needs tweaking? Not tat I have any intention of doing it - just interested.

Malc

the kit comes with a small unit to correct this. for other small mods the normal ecu will take care of this. for large changes turbo etc then a seperate ecu is required

Thanks, I'm getting the gist.

So what does a supercharger give you in terms extra power and torque? ANd what does it do to your fuel consumption?

Interesting stuff

Malc

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links