Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Interior

Having just the basic model, I didn't have the half leather interior.

Just fixed this problem, with this lovely little find on eBay.

Item number #110367825341

For £170 delivered. WINNER!

Anyone any tips on fitting??

They have said they will include the switches for heated seats.

Have already looked in the dash and the wires are there for the switches, but does anyone know if

everything else I need to hook up the seats will be there?

James

Cheers mate, I have done door cards before. So they not a problem.

The front seat is the biggest worry. Not looking forward to wiring in the seat. Can I pull a power line off somewhere local in the car??

Or is it just as easy pulling a new wire through?

If I have to run one from Battery and while I got all the interior out, I might put a power cable through for a Amp in the boot hmm........

:duh:

Might be an idea to disconect the battery before disconecting the old seat and connecting the new seats as a sudden surge is voltage has been know in very rare cases to set of the airbag. Wellcome to the land of leather lol

Wicked, hoped that would be the answer! Am currently playing the waiting game, both interior and front grill are in post. :angry:

Just want them here so i can get em fitted!

Thanks everyone

James

Alright mate

I did the same conversion last year, the wiring is quite simple really. In my case there was wiring from the heated switch but non under the seat, but all you need to do is to locate the live switched wire from the back of the switch, and directly wire it to the seat with a fuse in between. I also found that there was no wiring for the electric seats either, but they only need a live and earth not forgetting the fuse in between. If you need a hand let me know, i'm more then happy to help.

some picky's

p1070057mb2.jpg

p1070054eu0.jpg

p1070058cb6.jpg

p1070058cq4.jpg

Alright mate

I did the same conversion last year, the wiring is quite simple really. In my case there was wiring from the heated switch but non under the seat, but all you need to do is to locate the live switched wire from the back of the switch, and directly wire it to the seat with a fuse in between. I also found that there was no wiring for the electric seats either, but they only need a live and earth not forgetting the fuse in between. If you need a hand let me know, i'm more then happy to help.

some picky's

p1070057mb2.jpg

p1070054eu0.jpg

p1070058cb6.jpg

p1070058cq4.jpg

Thanks mate, well I know the wires are there for switches, I saw them when I was changing the stereo. So will do as you said, still king of hoping in the back of my head that all the wiring will be sat there ready LOL :whistling: Will let you know how I got on. So excited about getting leather!

Recieved interior today! Already fitted and in the 200 and looking good!

Went in really easily and the wiring for front driver seat was easy enough. Still got to figure out the heated front seat, but going to leave that for another day!

Going to borrow my olds steam cleaner at the week and then take some pics!

Thanks to everyone who gave advice and link's! Would have taken a lot longer otherwise!

James