Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gs300 Parts Wanted

supramad77

I need a passenger side head light for a gs 300 sport on a 97 plate. I also want a cd changer and i am looking for a pair of genuine 18/10 rear wheels for the sport model. Lastly the exhaust looks a bit worn out so i am looking for a new system in stainless steel. So anyone selling anything like that give me a shout.

Pat

wheels are like hens teeth...and expensive

exhaust...join the q after me...lol

CD changer, mines just gone tits up as well...ive discovered its easier to not bother with it anymore

headlight....id contact a breaker

wheels are like hens teeth...and expensive

exhaust...join the q after me...lol

CD changer, mines just gone tits up as well...ive discovered its easier to not bother with it anymore

headlight....id contact a breaker

Thanks for the heads up, wonder why the wheels are so rare? i thought all the sports models were fitted with them anyway.

......wonder why the wheels are so rare? I thought all the sports models were fitted with them anyway.

Many (most?) Sports didn't have the wide rears, and the wheels are in demand because they look great on Soarers, Supras, Aristos......

eBay is your best bet for most of the parts. The wheels crop up occasionally and go for decent money, but still not what I would call excessive. I thinkt he last pair of 10" wides I saw went for £300'ish, which aint bad. I don't think they are extortionate even new from Lexus from what I remember.

I currently have someone who may be taking my spare CD changer off me, but if it turns out they don't need it, I have two spare head units, an amp and a changer. I ditched the factory setup and have my own stuff in mine, something I would thoroughly recommend.

Exhaust parts come up on eBay from time to time too, a brand new back box went for 30 quid or something recently. They are not cheap and there are not many options available after market either.

There werea couple of headlamps on eBay plus numerous vehicles breaking too, so you could try them.

ebay is your best bet for most of the parts. The wheels crop up occasionally and go for decent money, but still not what I would call excessive. I thinkt he last pair of 10" wides I saw went for £300'ish, which aint bad. I don't think they are extortionate even new from Lexus from what I remember.

I currently have someone who may be taking my spare CD changer off me, but if it turns out they don't need it, I have two spare head units, an amp and a changer. I ditched the factory setup and have my own stuff in mine, something I would thoroughly recommend.

Exhaust parts come up on ebay from time to time too, a brand new back box went for 30 quid or something recently. They are not cheap and there are not many options available after market either.

There werea couple of headlamps on ebay plus numerous vehicles breaking too, so you could try them.

Thanks for the replys, i have found several lights on eBay even paid for one but it broken when he removed it. There are a few more but they are mostly drivers side and the other one wanted stupid money