Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Need Some Help !

Saraj

Hi need some help here,

I mentioned in the 24 thread about a crime drama in america I have totally forgotton the name of and wondering if anyone knows of it and whats it called.

It was on last years, just Season 1 brand new, based on a police department investigating sort of white collar crime in the city, towards the end of the season there realise the head of the crime gang was alot higher in politics then originally,

sorry i know its not much to go on, but i watched whole of season 1 really enjoyed it, and then heard nothing else.

i just want to check whether season 2 will be out or if its been cancelled

help !

I have tried to look for it everywhere, i even been to the main tv channels in america and searched there lists, been to tv.com search crime drama and looked through i list of 255 shows. still cant find it

Sounds like something i'd watch but dont know of any new ones, been watching the shield again on about season 6 or 7. In which they work with street gangs, drug dealers, politics etc.. :)

the sheild is something i need to start to download and watch, ive finished NCIS off today and just waiting for the next episode next week, at the moment started on 24 now, with season 1

im running out of HD space on the laptop quick, my videos foldr on my desktop is 54.2 GB, i dont want to delete any but will have to soon

Just watching Sopranos at the moment, that is my favorite ;)

But would love to watch 24 & need to catch up with Lost I dont have sky I watched back in the day of E4 season1 & 2 lol

I dont watch anything on tv, hate the adverts, eveything of the net, yh fully upto date with Lost which im enjoying quite much, the new season is gob smacking not as good as 24, im desparte for a very large HD, 1 TB would do the job for the moment, but cant afford it, ive removed all the crap on my laptop to clear up space and removed alot of software and games to free it up, but getting no where, i got a external 160 HD drive, but dont want to use that, as thats used for my personal files backups which is over 50 GB, dont want to risk putting any files in there which may currupt the drive or a virus to get in.

I did have 900 GB of HD's connected to my wireless router, but both broke down, I lost all seasons of Stargate SG-1, Stargae Atlantis, Previou seasons of Lost, all of The X-Files, and about 150 movies. was gutted when both stopped working

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links