Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Are Like Rare Birds

when your driving about all week and trying to see one on your travels you suddenly see three in the same day. This happened to me today around the Stockton on Tees area and on the way back home to Hartlepool. I gave a friendly wave gesture and they waved back :) so far all IS200 drivers are friendly peeps. I often wonder if they think im looney or thinking the same as i am, as you dont see many IS200 about.

has this happened to you? lately?

Not really had anyone wave at me, but that's probably because people in London aren't quite so friendly! Do see a fair number of IS200s though.........

Saw one today that had V6 badges all over it - wasn't sure which was worse, that the owner thought it was a good idea to add so much extra badging, or that he didn't actually know it wasn't even a V6 :lol:

Loads of IS200'S here in deepest Dorset, all being driven very sedately by elderly motorists. On average I see at least 5 a day. The place is minted and one Lexus dealer told me that the hardest thing was getting the buggers out of them and into the IS250.

I dont think its happening, I dont see any oldies in IS250's... what i do see is plenty of oldies going to the new mercedes c class and that must be a worry for Lexus. :crybaby:

Dagenham, Essex for me. Quite a few about around where i am. Lovely white one flies about the place well modded, always try and catch him but haven't managed it yet!

I have never waved or been waved at though!

Weston Super Mare here, see loads of IS 250s not so many IS 200s here. I always know if my sister or mum is coming beacuse i havent seen another white IS200 in Weston or Another LS600h, dont think i have seen another IS300 in weston either. :unsure:

Oh and never been waved at! :rolleyes:

Dagenham, Essex for me. Quite a few about around where i am. Lovely white one flies about the place well modded, always try and catch him but haven't managed it yet!

I have never waved or been waved at though!

yea ive seen that white 1, is that 1 an altezza though? unless its another 1 im thinking about.

and nope dont usually wave or get waved at as just seems to be oblivious old people driving them :P

old drivers? well at least if someone wants to buy a IS200 in good condition then they should all go shopping down south hehe :) unless they are old man racers.

Oi.. how old os OLD then?????

:crybaby:

old drivers? well at least if someone wants to buy a IS200 in good condition then they should all go shopping down south hehe :) unless they are old man racers.

Three IS200 in Ioannina, Greece: A black SE auto (mine), a white sport MT (my workshop owner) and a grey one always parked in the same place...

There is also someone with a red IS200 TTEcomp and he says he has the only red IS200 with greek plates. Don't know if that is true but the man is really a drift king...

loads of is200's here in coventry and gazillions in birmingham.....never seen another 300 though,

i allways like pullin up nxt to a 200, and edging my car forwards, and let them see the is300 badge(sad i know...i have a life

(i think)

Had a young chap yesterday pull up the side of me at a set of traffic lights in a 250 looking down at me with a grin on his face, untill i left him there :lol:

But there are loads of 220's, 250's, 200's and a couple of 300's in the area that i see quite often, theres a lady in a 200 le down the road who always give me a wave and have had a chat to her a few times at the petrol pump :)

is she married? i bet you talk about how you two are the only young IS200 owners in the area.

how old is old? along as you dont have white hair and use a walking stick to push the pedals :D

is she married? i bet you talk about how you two are the only young IS200 owners in the area.

how old is old? along as you dont have white hair and use a walking stick to push the pedals :D

I'm 37 matey so not a young as some on here :crybaby: but it helps a lot with the insurance :D

Well, I'm 53, AND I have white hair (since 40), I do have a stick, but I only use it to beat cheeky beggars who call me OLD!!!! I feel like a 19 year old too... (but I can't catch one now!! LOL)

Col.. :hehe:

I'm 37 matey so not a young as some on here :crybaby: but it helps a lot with the insurance :D

Well I live in Wigan and work a short distance away towards Bolton. I see a couple of IS200's every day, on top of the silver 54 plate IS200 (just like mine) I see every morning near my house, going in the opposite direction.