Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dr Barrie

Hello from a very sunny South Coast of England.

A little bit about myself ?................Well l am a semi-retired Doctor who has hobbies as varied as

Rifle and Pistol Shooting...... Frequent trips to Florida (and in particular, the Everglades) and the most

popular of my hobbies being Motor Sports.

l change my car/s on a regular basis and is speaks volumes for the fact that my Lexus has been

owned by me for the last six months and is definitely NOT on my list for replacing !!!

l hope to be able to interact on the forums in the future so, for now, l'll simply say......

Safe Driving

Barrie

drbarrie99@aol.com

Hello and thank you to all the members who have wished me well on here..........l must admit that the other 'forums'

that l have visited have never shown such a welcome as this forum has..........THANKS SO VERY MUCH !!!!

Reading of all the 'extras' that some of you have added is making my wallet and credit card twitch something awful.........

If one of you kind members can inform me as to how l can put a picture of my car up on here, l would be very grateful....

Bye for now

Barrie (Dr)

Hello and thank you to all the members who have wished me well on here..........l must admit that the other 'forums'

that l have visited have never shown such a welcome as this forum has..........THANKS SO VERY MUCH !!!!

Reading of all the 'extras' that some of you have added is making my wallet and credit card twitch something awful.........

If one of you kind members can inform me as to how l can put a picture of my car up on here, l would be very grateful....

Bye for now

Barrie (Dr)

Hi Barrie, to post pic's you have to use something like photobucket, download you pic to them, and use a link :D