Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My New Is200, Thoughts?

Bought my new Lexus about 2 months ago and finally had time to give it a good polish and get some snaps. Its pretty good condition all over except a small dent on the bonet which can easy be fixed and the wheels are badly coroded so definatley getting some new ones.

Plans for it are

- TTE Chicane wheels (hopefully) dont think any other wheels look as good.

- Lowering springs, Looking at TTE 35mm drop.

- Sports Grille

- Plan to put my sub and amp in too, I had them in my old car and had planned to sell them but realising they were worth about 50 quid together think il keep them.

Would quite like to get some extra power, but not all that clued up it. What is quite a common mod for the engine? Not looking for any major, just a little more ooommf, will I say.

SANY0061.jpg

SANY0062.jpg

SANY0066.jpg

SANY0065.jpg

SANY0064.jpg

SANY0063.jpg

looks great mate, love this color in the is200, you need to add HID's to that list as the standard lights looks horrible

Yeah funny you mention that I was just in a shop today which sells them and my mind started to wonder :whistling: . Also been thinking about the yellow european style fog lights, bit more "out there" but might look quite good, we'll see. Im assuming you have on your car, you got some pics mate?

yh i had some on my car which i bought from eBay for like 50 quid, i bought the 6k ones and there looked the part

Dont have any pics of it realli apart from below, which is during day light, but you can see the difference easily compared to ur pics.

1010215.jpg

yh i had some on my car which i bought from ebay for like 50 quid, i bought the 6k ones and there looked the part

Dont have any pics of it realli apart from below, which is during day light, but you can see the difference easily compared to ur pics.

1010215.jpg

Cool, cheers. Yeah they look good, was looking on eBay just now, dont think id go for anything moe than 6k, think it looks a bit daft having really blue lights on your car, but the 6k looks to be about right :)