Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Scangauge Ii For Sale

Steve_D

Hello guys,

One of the last things i've been meaning to sell for quite a while is the ever so useful scangauge II, I had it in my Lexus for 9 months and had it sitting in the box for the last 2 months, so its 11 months old therefore still has a months warranty left (purchased in May 2008 via the group buy here).

Its in perfect condition, works great.

Here's a rundown of the uses it provides:

ScanGaugeII - The 3-in-one Automotive Computer

The ScanGaugeII is an extremely compact automotive computer designed to read and display information about your vehicle in real time.

Simply connect the ScanGaugeII to your vehicle through it's OBDII port using the included cable, turn the ignition key and the ScanGaugeII automatically connects to your cars internal computer - it's that simple

The ScanGaugeII allows you to troubleshoot your own car, read error codes (DTCs), and the conditions present when the error occurred. You can also turn off the "Check Engine" light and avoid those costly trips to the mechanic.

Reads Trouble Codes

Reads conditions that set the Trouble Code

Clears Trouble Codes

Turns off the "Check Engine" light

Tells you when vehicle is "Ready" to pass OBDII testing

Make and store up to 10 rewritable special codes

to send to the vehicle computer

Display 4 gauges at a time from the 12 built-in digital gauges. the information is presented in Real-time!

Fuel Economy

Fuel Rate

Battery Voltage

Coolant Temperature

Intake Air Temperature

Engine Speed (RPM)

Vehicle speed (MPH/KMH)

Manifold Pressure (not available on some vehicles)

Engine Load

Throttle Position

Ignition Timing

Open/Closed Loop

TRIP COMPUTER

Automatically tracks four sets of trip data - Each with 11 individually stored parameters.

Maximum Speed

Average Speed

Maximum Coolant Temperature

Maximum RPM

Driving Time

Driving Distance

Fuel Used

Trip Fuel Economy

Distance to Empty

Time to Empty

Fuel to Empty

IMG_3656.jpg

More info can be found on their website: www.scangauge.net

On E-bay their selling at £135.00 (postage included) so i'm inclined to sell for:

£75.00 + RM special delivery cost of £7.00 (if paying by paypal there will be a small additional charge).

Cheers,

Steve D