Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Interior Ideas

hawk77

HI there everybody,

I've started to modify my car a while back and it goes quite well. I will post some pics soon. My sunroof motor was stuffed so I bought a new one and I will have it replaced soon. While I was at it, I retrimmed the roof and pillars with black suede. It looks really good, but it's not fitted back on yet. really easy to do if you have patience ...:). I've also bought some LED interior lights that I will put in, once I got everything nice and tidy. The small bits and pieces will be painted in black as well...or silver.

I have a small problem. THE INTERIOR theme...I have few options : brushed aluminium with black colour, or carbon fiber with black or Brushed aluminium with carbon fiber. NOt really sure, what it will look ok. I really want a modern look with a bit racey feeling...

Please tell me what you guys think...has anyone did anything like that? Any pics?

So show us your INTERIOR.

Cheers.

there are a few peeps that have retrimmed there interior (and its a job on my list to do) and it does look really good with a bit of time and patience. for your theme which bits are you looking to change to the aluminium or carbon styles, i have seen carbon fibre door inserts for the window switches but not much else unfortunately, give us a bit more detail on what you were thinking of changing and we'll try and hepl you out a bit more :)

there are a few peeps that have retrimmed there interior (and its a job on my list to do) and it does look really good with a bit of time and patience. for your theme which bits are you looking to change to the aluminium or carbon styles, i have seen carbon fibre door inserts for the window switches but not much else unfortunately, give us a bit more detail on what you were thinking of changing and we'll try and hepl you out a bit more :)

Well, I guess you are right here. Yes, the door insrts for the switches and also the front A/C console and the surroundings. I was thinking to make the small edge that goes around the console from the satnav(or tray in my case) down to the gearstick. Or make a combination Carbon fiber with brushed aluminium on the roof switches as well. I know is going to be a tricky job but first of all, I want to make it look good.

Many thanks