Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sc430 2003 Model

Jock in Epping

I am buying a pre approved 430 in Woodford this week - I asked the dealer if the navigation dvd has been updated since the version that is installed in the car - as part of the deal I asked him to update it if it has - he agreed but says it hasnt been updated - is that the case?

Jock

Guest inicol63
I am buying a pre approved 430 in Woodford this week - I asked the dealer if the navigation dvd has been updated since the version that is installed in the car - as part of the deal I asked him to update it if it has - he agreed but says it hasnt been updated - is that the case?

Jock

Hello and welcome Jock your dealer is talking rubbish.

Jock there are a few other things that you should check before purchasing i shall list them for you.

BOOT STRUTS (make sure the struts hold the boot lid up).

ALLOY WHEELS rust is common

02 SENSORS ARE COMMON (light on dash would be on so i sure that this will be ok)

alloys have built in sensors and are again shown on the dash again this should be ok.

Other than that they are great cars..

If you need to no anything else just ask and enjoy the car....

Jock

New DVDs for the SatNav are generally released every year in Nov/Dec.

They cost about €159 to buy direct from Lexus - http://www.lexus-mapupdates.eu/

Don't let the dealer fob you off - the most up-to-date version for most Lexus vehicles is 2008-2009 - check the version on the SatNav screen of the car before buying it. Alternatively, take the disc out of the machine (in the boot) and make a note of the codes numbers printed on the bottom and use the website above to check for the availability of updates.

The website will then tell you if an update is available and will give you the Lexus Part Number: eg: PZ485-X03EU-08 (the 08 at the end indicates a 2008-2009 version disc).

Hope that helps you out.

• 1 month later...

don't settle for the 2003 version.

I have it right now and it's a pain... certainly lacking, missing some streets altogether.

absolutely love the car, just need to remember to buy the latest release next time I'm at the dealer.

Jock

New DVDs for the SatNav are generally released every year in Nov/Dec.

They cost about €159 to buy direct from Lexus - http://www.lexus-mapupdates.eu/

Don't let the dealer fob you off - the most up-to-date version for most Lexus vehicles is 2008-2009 - check the version on the SatNav screen of the car before buying it. Alternatively, take the disc out of the machine (in the boot) and make a note of the codes numbers printed on the bottom and use the website above to check for the availability of updates.

The website will then tell you if an update is available and will give you the Lexus Part Number: eg: PZ485-X03EU-08 (the 08 at the end indicates a 2008-2009 version disc).

Hope that helps you out.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links