Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Numberplate Light

Chaps,

I can't seem to figure out how to get at the bulb for the rear numberplate light! It's driving me nuts! Any ideas? Do I strip out the lining on the inside of the boot lid first?? The manual is vague at best when it comes to this. I can then have a look at what bulb I need and pay a visit to the likes of Halfords...

Ta,

Noman

Chaps,

I can't seem to figure out how to get at the bulb for the rear numberplate light! It's driving me nuts! Any ideas? Do I strip out the lining on the inside of the boot lid first?? The manual is vague at best when it comes to this. I can then have a look at what bulb I need and pay a visit to the likes of Halfords...

Ta,

Noman

Here you go Norman have a look HERE! mate, Pictorial guide Courtesy of Geoffers on here :)

You'll need two 501 bulbs aswell mate :D

Chaps,

Ta,

Noman

Here you go Norman have a look HERE! mate, Pictorial guide Courtesy of Geoffers on here :)

You're a star! Can't believe it's that long winded though! Will give it a go at the weekend. Hate those plastic plugs holding the lining in by the way - cut my fingers everytime! Anyway, cheers once again :)

Chaps,

Ta,

Noman

You're a star! Can't believe it's that long winded though! Will give it a go at the weekend. Hate those plastic plugs holding the lining in by the way - cut my fingers everytime! Anyway, cheers once again :)

No worries mate anytime :) just be carefull how you pull the cover off mate, ease it off bit by bit as they can go brittle round the clips and screw heads that hold it to the boot lid :)