Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Young Is200 Owners

Your results are shown below:

with full no claims discount ...

5 best quotes i have received from confused.com

Annual premium Total excess Courtesy Car Legal Cover Protected No Claims Bonus Windscreen Cover

The AA

£216.84 £500 Excess

90 days European cover included as standard

ESURE

£221.00 £200 Excess

Elephant.co.uk

£229.25 £160 Excess

LV

£229.34 £200 Excess

. ADD COURTESY CAR FOR £14.90

Budget

£233.88 £350 Excess

Courtesy car and emergency assistance available (T&C's apply)

ELEPHANT ticked all the Boxes to

Courtesy Car , Legal Cover, Protected No Claims Bonus, Windscreen Cover .

Awaiting quote from Privilege who i am currently insured with !

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everybody, i was just wondering who the young owners are insured with, im 17 and have a 2.0 03 honda accord.

the insurance is £1500

however changing that to a IS200 goes to around £7000? not sure why thers such a difference in to 2.0l cars

at 17 you should be driving crappy old fiat pandas or mk2 fiestas, not lexus!!

(phew, the green monster got let out its cage for a brief moment!!) :sick:

hi everybody, i was just wondering who the young owners are insured with, im 17 and have a 2.0 03 honda accord.

the insurance is £1500

however changing that to a IS200 goes to around £7000? not sure why thers such a difference in to 2.0l cars

well at 17 if you can afford it then why not.

the insurance is £1500

only cos at 17 you're almost guarenteed to smach your car up!

the insurance is £1500

yes but if you drive carefully then your fine.

the insurance is £1500

yes but if you drive carefully then your fine.

dude, dont get me wrong, but you give a RWD car to a 17 year old, first rainy day he gets, he's gonna boot it round a roundabout or a corner, over-do it and eventually prang it on some lamp post. its in a young guys nature!! the insurance brokers have done their research, found out that rwd cars driven by youngsters inevitebly end up this way, and as a result, upped their premiums.

i know waht you mean mate. i know most of friends have either crashed or written off a car but it all comes down to how stupid they were driving. i have been driving the lexus for about 6-7 months now and never lost the back end even in the snow unless i mean it and hopefully i dont go into a lamp post or something.

28, 4 years no claims standard alarm and immob, 26 year old wife as a named driver i'm a tec for toyota own my own house and its garaged at night, fully comp for the grand total of £198.46. cha ching! :lol: B) getting old has its plus points!

My quote is 1700 for a £3500 is200 sport. when i insure it i will be 18 with 1yrs NCB. becomes less with passplus

is this under your name?

It is indeed. Im well supprised that its that cheap. my 106 (1.0 l reg lol) is 2500 TPFT at the moment. and even next insurance year its 1200 for me. insurance doesnt make sence! oh and i live inside the M25 so insurance is expensive here!!

My quote is 1700 for a £3500 is200 sport. when i insure it i will be 18 with 1yrs NCB. becomes less with passplus

is this under your name?

It is indeed. Im well supprised that its that cheap. my 106 (1.0 l reg lol) is 2500 TPFT at the moment. and even next insurance year its 1200 for me. insurance doesnt make sence! oh and i live inside the M25 so insurance is expensive here!!

pretty expensive for being 18 but hey its a lexus bet your loving it.

is this under your name?

pretty expensive for being 18 but hey its a lexus bet your loving it.

Would be if i owned one. not buying it till june which is a bummer but oh well. be nice to have a luxury car when all my mates are driving vauxhalls and renaults lol