Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Young Is200 Owners

hi everybody, i was just wondering who the young owners are insured with, im 17 and have a 2.0 03 honda accord.

the insurance is £1500

however changing that to a IS200 goes to around £7000? not sure why thers such a difference in to 2.0l cars

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everybody, i was just wondering who the young owners are insured with, im 17 and have a 2.0 03 honda accord.

the insurance is £1500

however changing that to a IS200 goes to around £7000? not sure why thers such a difference in to 2.0l cars

7k!? :unsure:

Thats being young for you mate, When I was youre age I had to pay through the nose on insurance....1500 aint bad on a 2.0 Accord, I was paying 1200 on a 1.2 Nova when I was your age and that was 11 years ago.

Im sure you can get the price down on the IS200 with a little bit of searching but dont expect to get the same sort of price as your Honda though.

Good luck mate.

ive got an IS300 and been insured with Tesco since i was 19, it was £1200 this year and my renewal is £980 although is cheaper for girls...

I think Admiral is more young "male" friendly.

Just a case of doing loads of quotes i think. Its only £600 for me to insure an RX 400h, i dont know where they get their prices from!

the insurance is £1500

alrite mate try swift cover im with the and its only £300 and im 25

cheers every1 bell is part of admiral, and are not letting me get a quote atm, technical issues.

i will check tomorrow.

i may have to sell my beloved honda accord sport now....

I'm with direct line. Had loads of problems trying to get insurance towards the end of fed as some of u may know but eventually got insured for £942 fully comp. I'm 26 btw but only turned 26 on 17th march so woulda probably got my insurance cheaper if I coulda started it after my birthday.

Remember tho everyone, the area u live in also affects ur insurance a great deal.