• Sundays
  3. 3. Do you prefer a different month?

• May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • Never because I don't care about life

A few months ago there was talk of a gathering on the south coast. Southampton seems favorite.

Any interest in meeting one week-end?

(i can bring the ISF as well)

I would be up for this on any date tbh. I havent been to any LOC meet yet, so would be good to meet a few of you, Southampton is only 50 mins away from me. Put my name down!

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

Come on guys - the sunshine is here (nearly) so lets get together at a nice pub (for a coke obviously) on the side of a river / sea view and do the Lexus thing.

Me plus 2 is hardly good enough to arrange something...

(don't forget i'll bring the ISF and you can all go for a spin e.t.c.....!!!)

(thanks to Jason and Seolio for putting their names down)

Great, so now we need a four pack of coke lol.

Not sure how to get this thing running as 3 + me is not enough really so can the site admins help us arrange something please? I know it is not an official meet but maybe we can make it one and get some publicity so we can all get together to drool over our Lexus machinery ????

I had been thinking of organising another run down to the south, the london to brighton run was a good one, maybe a london to southamption run would be good.

Will look into it, maybe if you could sort out a meeting point, i can start looking a the start point.

As yet no news. Was hopign the forum moderators would pitch in and help us get this off the ground.

Think we need a minimum of a dozen of us.

If we can join up with the london to southampton rally we can always go up to london(ish) and join the procession back to south coast and have adouble header type meet.

Forum Moderators - can you help us with this please...especially as the weather is so good at the moment it would be a shame not to all meet up.

Johnboy already said he could sort out a run if you decided on a meeting point to end up, then perhaps he can arrange a start point and off we go !

We probably just need to pick a date and then see who can make that date, then if there are enough it's a goer !

I would say you don't even need a dozen people, of course the more the merrier, but even a handful is enough for a meet ! :D

• 2 weeks later...

When we did the run to Brighton, we met up at Crystal Palace, i was thinking of meeting up at the Grasshopper inn in Westerham this time, then avoiding the motorways down to southampton.

We need to know where we are going to meet in southampton.

When we did the run to Brighton, we met up at Crystal Palace, i was thinking of meeting up at the Grasshopper inn in Westerham this time, then avoiding the motorways down to southampton.

We need to know where we are going to meet in southampton.

Count me in I'd probably meet you in southampton, not been to a meet yet and would really like to meet you guys.

Southampton folks, where can we meet down there ? Perhaps a decent pub with a good-sized car park ? Anything like that near the water ?

I am from the new forest side but I seem t rememer the scooby club used to meet at the white swan, west/mansbridge area.. there is a nice pub which has got big car park just off Juct 2 aswell, The vine thats easy to find...

as for water way not many has got big car parks anymore..

• 1 month later...

OK guys, as i started this post I best make the suggestion.

Firstly, yes I know S'ton is next to the sea but there is not too many places suitable witha seaview so I am opting for ease of travel instead.

Just of the M3 jct 11 you can head towards Bishops Waltham and Tyford. After about 5 miles there is a large pub called Fisher's Pond, with large carpark, surounded by straight and quiet country lanes (can't think why we might enjoy those).

Location link is here so any takers? Shall we go for:

Saturday August 1st?

1pm

The Fishers Pond

Main Rd

Fishers Pond, Eastleigh, SO50

023 8069 2209

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sour...=15&iwloc=A

Saturday August 1st from 1pm.

I'll PM the Mods and ask if they put our announcements to give us some air time or it will be about 3 of us which would be a bit rubbish...

i'll change the poll to see who will be coming

• 2 weeks later...