Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help! Need A Name For A Website That I'm Making!

As part of my degree which I finish by the end of may, one of the modules requires me to develop a website for a client. My client is my other half and wants a website about healthy eating and nutrition but I'm struggling on deciding on a name so need help. I had thought of calling it "you are what you eat" but after a quick search found that theres already a site by that name so need another name now...

Need to decide on a name today so all input will be considered!

the thought had crossed my mind on something to the point but I think it kinda defeats the object of being original really dont u think mate. As a last resort I'll call it something to the point but really wanted something different but which still reflects its purpose.

keep em coming...the more I have to hand the better chance I'll have in getting a good name....I thought of a variation on my original thought..."UAreWhatUEat"...still thinking of others...

edit: nutritional eating....hows that sound?

ermmm unfortunatly I dont think theres a prize for the person that comes up with the best name as I aint got anything worth giving away but I could always put a thank you or some kinda copyright on the website for whoever thinks of the name I end up using. Remember this is for a massive uni assignment so keep it realistic please. Imagine urself in my position lol...what would you call it if u were making a website for a uni assignment?

Guest inicol63

Just a tip don't make the title to long.

The less letters the better.

Don't use "eat me" your get the wrong sort of people :D

thanks for the input everyone...steve and tommy...u've got the idea right mate...need something which is simple but effective and puts across the meaning of the site. I still havent decided on the name of the site so am still open to everyones inputs. Just sorting out the structure of the site at the moment.

Btw, has anyone used dreamweaver before as I need a little help?

thanks for the input everyone...steve and tommy...u've got the idea right mate...need something which is simple but effective and puts across the meaning of the site. I still havent decided on the name of the site so am still open to everyones inputs. Just sorting out the structure of the site at the moment.

Btw, has anyone used dreamweaver before as I need a little help?

I did whilst at uni. We had a small IT section on our course, which involved us making a website. I wouldn't take any tips of me though as i was crap at it :blush::whistling:

lol dont matter how good u are mate but did u ever use frames? I've done most of the menu system but for some reason the menu opens the page in a new window instead of in the frame when I've got the target set as the main frame so do u know what i'm doing wrong mate?