Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

===so Were's Dj Wozza===?

Cous3

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Wozza is fine he has just been a little pre occupied with some other things that have been going on he has been keeping an eye out and im sure he will start poosting again very soon

he still has the lex thats not going anywhere lol

Yer its a bit more deep than this, he was accused of something on LOC, stripped of his mod title with little evidence being brought forward when he asked what he had been accused of :o

I for one hope he will come back, as he says things as they are :winky: he did lots for the club, using his own time and expense :o and was just getting the ace cafe meets going :D

please dont make accusations without knowing the whole story

What accusations am i making Bazza ? when someone is accused of something by someone (as Wozza was) all he asked you for,was links/evidence to what you said he had done, not to much to ask for i think ? as this was part of him having his mod taken away from him, and may of been some help to Wozza in the future, if he is going to be a mod on any other web sites, to see where he went wrong, if at all. As far as i know, this has not been given ?

you are accusing LOC of accusing wozza of something, then presuming that this is why his moderator status was revoked

as i said you do not know the whole story, so please keep your nose out of it !

if the reason Wozza has not been posting of late is the fact that he has some personal problems, then i wholeheartedly wish him the best and hope that his problems are quickly resolved

if the reasons are LOC related then he is free to discuss them here or privately with me or with who he chooses

what i do know is that Wozza is big enough and brave enough to fight his own battles and doesnt need the LOC salvation army doing it for him !

I have seen what YOU sent to Wozza about why his moderator status was revoked :winky:

And having seen this, and other reply's YOU sent to Wozza, he has not had any evidence of YOUR accusations.

So im NOT presuming anything at all Bazza

good i am glad you have seen them, now go back and read them !

tell me exactly where I accuse him of anything

The position we see a moderator must take is one of impartiality and not be biased or influenced by subjects or persons involved, there were a few instances that i remember of the opposite happening

Something YOU yourself are guilty of, lexuslover1 ? prolex 2nd hand supercharger topics ?

Mr Wozza is fine he has just been a little pre occupied with some other things that have been going on he has been keeping an eye out and im sure he will start poosting again very soon

Yer its a bit more deep than this, he was accused of something on LOC, stripped of his mod title with little evidence being brought forward when he asked what he had been accused of :o

I for one hope he will come back, as he says things as they are :winky: he did lots for the club, using his own time and expense :o and was just getting the ace cafe meets going :D

What accusations am i making Bazza ? when someone is accused of something by someone (as Wozza was) all he asked you for,was links/evidence to what you said he had done, not to much to ask for i think ? as this was part of him having his mod taken away from him, and may of been some help to Wozza in the future, if he is going to be a mod on any other web sites, to see where he went wrong, if at all. As far as i know, this has not been given ?

you are accusing LOC of accusing wozza of something, then presuming that this is why his moderator status was revoked

if the reason Wozza has not been posting of late is the fact that he has some personal problems, then i wholeheartedly wish him the best and hope that his problems are quickly resolved

if the reasons are LOC related then he is free to discuss them here or privately with me or with who he chooses

what i do know is that Wozza is big enough and brave enough to fight his own battles and doesnt need the LOC salvation army doing it for him !

I have seen what YOU sent to Wozza about why his moderator status was revoked :winky:

And having seen this, and other reply's YOU sent to Wozza, he has not had any evidence of YOUR accusations.

The position we see a moderator must take is one of impartiality and not be biased or influenced by subjects or persons involved, there were a few instances that i remember of the opposite happening

Something YOU yourself are guilty of, lexuslover1 ? prolex 2nd hand supercharger topics ?

still chomping at that one are you Gord !

seems unless i agree with you, i am doing wrong , both instances were explained and fully open for all to see

now where is the bit where I accuse Wozza of anything

Bazza, the only question I have got, is why avoid answering the questions Wozza has every right to ask? I've seen, and its clear accusation where made, but no backup or evidence shown in connection to the accusation????

a reply to Wozza with a detailed explanation is just curtesy and is something I would defo expect, specially when complaints are being claimed.

Everyone wants to learn from lessons, and mistakes made, but how can you if you dont know what mistakes was made??

Guest inicol63

For what ever it worth i have only found Wozza a great help to this site and he was always been very nice to people and always wanted to help if he can.

If Wozza is unhappy with what ever may of happened then i am sure the Club could ask its members for a vote of confidence if all partys agree.

If all partys dont agree, then i not sure that it is any of our business.

I am some what worried by all the negatives on this site lately, this site used to pull the same way and now it seems to pull in different direction.

OK Lets all chill take a look at bag puss

Does that mean, Gord is allowed to publish them? Bazza?

It would clarify everything

to publish personal corrospondance without the authors permission is a big no no

Ok with Wozza, yourself ?

i have nothing to hide

if you believe this is in any way constructive then feel free to post up

seems unless i agree with you, i am doing wrong , both instances were explained and fully open for all to see

Well as i have you attention, please tell me (as i asked before) where do i stand getting my money back from prolex for the top mounts that i had to have made ? prolex say Alex JDM parts, what do you say ? as i bought the coilovers of prolex

Doing wrong, well if you think Dave saying the chargers he was selling are brand new, and clear that some are 2nd hand is right, then yer you are wrong.

You accuse him of what said above.

Bazza, the only question I have got, is why avoid answering the questions Wozza has every right to ask? I've seen, and its clear accusation where made, but no backup or evidence shown in connection to the accusation????

a reply to Wozza with a detailed explanation is just curtesy and is something I would defo expect, specially when complaints are being claimed.

Everyone wants to learn from lessons, and mistakes made, but how can you if you dont know what mistakes was made??

any explanation? Bazza?

Will Wozza every get the answer to his questions put to you? or has it already been provided?

Well as i have you attention, please tell me (as i asked before) where do i stand getting my money back from prolex for the top mounts that i had to have made ? prolex say Alex JDM parts, what do you say ? as i bought the coilovers of prolex

Doing wrong, well if you think Dave saying the chargers he was selling are brand new, and clear that some are 2nd hand is right, then yer you are wrong.

You accuse him of what said above.

cant see what this has to do with anything here, even more so me

in my opinion for what it is worth

the seller is responsible ie: prolex

i have already stated that dave did not sell the superchargers to any one without a full and pictorial description of them

if the third party did not make this clear then it is not any fault of prolex and dave should not be accused

and yes i have seen the absolute proof of dave stating this to the buyer

now back on subject

where have i accused Wozza of anything !

hang on i just realised something BAZZA your have stated a fact which i find personally insulting and im sure other members feel the same on this

YOU STATE

that the modderators are the back bone of the LOC

i strongly disagree to this after all a club is only as strong as the members and not the moderators alone members are the backbone mods are more like loose lims

wozza is a prime example of a good part of the back bone

willing to help

ill go out his way to make an event go well

offer advice on most subject car related or not

be a friendly face at the meet the

and we still are none the wiser as to why he was removed from the mod status

also am i off the christmass card list or will i be banned by then for asking questions as i know i cant be reduced back to a just a member

Hi matey,

this the dialogue between me & Barrie,

I am still unhappy, & feel I need to respond as questions have been avoided

(specifically about Janey's posts in the mods room). I am not after changing

the decision in any way, just getting Janey to justify what she had said &

posted.

Let me know what you think :)

Wozza

Bazza to Wozza

Hi Wozza

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news !

after careful consideration the management have decided to revoke your moderators status, after receiving various complaints and some dubious posts by yourself, it has been felt that it is not what is expected of our moderators

the decision has not been an easy one, but felt necessary due to the circumstances

Our thanks go to you for all your help to date, and hope you will remain a loyal member

rgds

LOC management

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Wozza to Bazza

Hi Barrie,

that's really a shame, but very obviously the team have the best interests of the club at heart

With regards to dubious posts, I hadn't posted on the forum between 17th Jan & 2nd Feb

so am I correct in guessing these posts were previous to 17th Jan ?

The only time I was logged in during this period was answering LOC members usual general questions

via pm. If I hadn't been pm'd, I wouldn't have been logged in at all.

I had messaged Janey to say I was having some time off to think about things after what she had said on the SS Ring removed posts in the mods room, & after the time away I had

made a conscious decision to give it one last try at doing the job 100% right (as expected of me by the Mod

Team) or to have to step down.

Can you please provide some links to the posts people have complained about ?

(so I can see what I have done that was wrong to ensure it isn't repeated)

Also in the moderators room, removed posts from the SS ring thread, Janey quotes a

complaint from a member regarding me "wanting one of these items". Could I please

be told what this is referring to as from what Janey said, it wasn't to do with the SS rings ?

None of us likes to be told we are wrong, but I do feel I should at least know what & where

I am being accused of something, as for example on the Rad Panel group buy, TheDon accused

me of knowing the thread was being closed down,

(when Janey moved it to the mods room for Chris changing the deal)

and hence my removal from the group buy. He then retracted it and apologised when he re-read

the thread when I had actually removed myself from the group buy several days beforehand.

If guilty of something I am big enough to put my hands up, but at the least I deserve to know

what I am being accused of. Twice in the moderators room Janey has accused me of being aggressive

on the forum, yet at no point did she post up a thread to support this. I am not saying I am not guilty,

(not innocent for that matter) I'm just asking for examples so I can see what she meant.

I can see as to why it is felt I (as a moderator) have got overly involved in certain threads, and

with hindsight really shouldn't have done, and for that I apologise. Everyone knew about me & the

way I stand up when I think something is wrong before I was asked to join the Moderating Team,

this has obviously turned out to be a bit of a square peg in a round hole with regards to fitting into

the role expected as a Moderator, and that is a shame.

My enthusiasm for the club remains as before, so if you can help me get to the bottom of the above

questions, the quicker I can put this situation behind me and get on with LOC & the future.

You help in bringing this matter to a conclusion is greatly appreciated

Best Regards

Wozza

xxxxxxxxxxx

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hi Mate

The overall view was taken from late last year, and was an accumalation of many different things, there is as far as i know a list of various items brought to attention, yes we could sit here and go through everything and argue about whats what etc etc, but i hope you can understand that a decision has been made, and further tooing and froing isnt going to help ! or change that decision, nor do i feel it will be in any way constructive for any of us, i hope we can go forth with no ill feeling and forge our friendships further

As you say yourself and as i know you, you are a headstrong person with an upstanding view on things, it was one of the reasons why I put your name forward in the first instance

The action was a long drawn out process with the views of Steve, Mat and myself, and only came to the conclusion quite recently,

In some sort of consolation it has been decided that moderators will come and go, to keep things fresh and to allow other outstanding members a way to further support the club

We do not doubt your enthusiasm, or loyalty to the club and really wish for you to remain as part of it

my best regards

Barrie

Bazza you are still failing to answer any of my questions, which I have posted twice

yes i have all the time in the world, i have but only one set of hands and one mind

please dont expect me to answer your questions as if i owe you somethng, if you have read the pm's that gord seems to be passing around then you know what my answer was then and it remains the same

Hi matey,

posted.

Wozza

Bazza to Wozza

Hi Wozza

after careful consideration the management have decided to revoke your moderators status, after receiving various complaints and some dubious posts by yourself, it has been felt that it is not what is expected of our moderators

the decision has not been an easy one, but felt necessary due to the circumstances

Our thanks go to you for all your help to date, and hope you will remain a loyal member

rgds

LOC management

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Wozza to Bazza

Hi Barrie,

that's really a shame, but very obviously the team have the best interests of the club at heart

With regards to dubious posts, I hadn't posted on the forum between 17th Jan & 2nd Feb

The only time I was logged in during this period was answering LOC members usual general questions

I had messaged Janey to say I was having some time off to think about things after what she had said on the SS Ring removed posts in the mods room, & after the time away I had

made a conscious decision to give it one last try at doing the job 100% right (as expected of me by the Mod

Also in the moderators room, removed posts from the SS ring thread, Janey quotes a

complaint from a member regarding me "wanting one of these items". Could I please

be told what this is referring to as from what Janey said, it wasn't to do with the SS rings ?

None of us likes to be told we are wrong, but I do feel I should at least know what & where

I am being accused of something, as for example on the Rad Panel group buy, TheDon accused

and hence my removal from the group buy. He then retracted it and apologised when he re-read

the thread when I had actually removed myself from the group buy several days beforehand.

If guilty of something I am big enough to put my hands up, but at the least I deserve to know

what I am being accused of. Twice in the moderators room Janey has accused me of being aggressive

on the forum, yet at no point did she post up a thread to support this. I am not saying I am not guilty,

(not innocent for that matter) I'm just asking for examples so I can see what she meant.

I can see as to why it is felt I (as a moderator) have got overly involved in certain threads, and

with hindsight really shouldn't have done, and for that I apologise. Everyone knew about me & the

way I stand up when I think something is wrong before I was asked to join the Moderating Team,

this has obviously turned out to be a bit of a square peg in a round hole with regards to fitting into

My enthusiasm for the club remains as before, so if you can help me get to the bottom of the above

questions, the quicker I can put this situation behind me and get on with LOC & the future.

Best Regards

Wozza

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hi Mate

The overall view was taken from late last year, and was an accumalation of many different things, there is as far as i know a list of various items brought to attention, yes we could sit here and go through everything and argue about whats what etc etc, but i hope you can understand that a decision has been made, and further tooing and froing isnt going to help ! or change that decision, nor do i feel it will be in any way constructive for any of us, i hope we can go forth with no ill feeling and forge our friendships further

As you say yourself and as i know you, you are a headstrong person with an upstanding view on things, it was one of the reasons why I put your name forward in the first instance

The action was a long drawn out process with the views of Steve, Mat and myself, and only came to the conclusion quite recently,

In some sort of consolation it has been decided that moderators will come and go, to keep things fresh and to allow other outstanding members a way to further support the club

We do not doubt your enthusiasm, or loyalty to the club and really wish for you to remain as part of it

my best regards

Barrie

so exactly where do i accuse wozza of anything ??

so above it states that Bazza did not want to discuss with wozza why he had been removed from mod at nopoint in those pm's did he ask to be reinstated just for the truth which bazza does not want to discuss im smell a rat and a big one

Hi matey,

posted.

Wozza

Bazza to Wozza

Hi Wozza

rgds

LOC management

Wozza to Bazza

Hi Barrie,

Best Regards

Wozza

xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Mate

my best regards

Barrie

so exactly where do i accuse wozza of anything ??

Just an avoidence of answering questions?

I probally end up with a warning or something, but we are getting no where with this,

still waiting Bazza (sorry will read the updates now)

correct

Correct, in what, getting a warning or we are not getting anywhere

The answer to that is warning. for "rudeness"

Bazza you are still failing to answer any of my questions, which I have posted twice

yes i have all the time in the world, i have but only one set of hands and one mind

please dont expect me to answer your questions as if i owe you somethng, if you have read the pm's that gord seems to be passing around then you know what my answer was then and it remains the same

I have had 2 pm's, 1 from aaronabbott and replyed to and 1 from Saraj giving me his email address

So it seems Gord HAS NOT BEEN SENDING PM's

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links