Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

===so Were's Dj Wozza===?

Cous3

As the title says "Where is DJ Wozza"????......Has he sold his lovely Lex and moved on?? I've noticed he hasn't posted for ages, since about Feb.

I miss his input on the threads, he is a mind of knowledge......anyone know where he's at??

Keith

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Wozza is fine he has just been a little pre occupied with some other things that have been going on he has been keeping an eye out and im sure he will start poosting again very soon

he still has the lex thats not going anywhere lol

Mr Wozza is fine he has just been a little pre occupied with some other things that have been going on he has been keeping an eye out and im sure he will start poosting again very soon

Yer its a bit more deep than this, he was accused of something on LOC, stripped of his mod title with little evidence being brought forward when he asked what he had been accused of :o

I for one hope he will come back, as he says things as they are :winky: he did lots for the club, using his own time and expense :o and was just getting the ace cafe meets going :D

Yer its a bit more deep than this, he was accused of something on LOC, stripped of his mod title with little evidence being brought forward when he asked what he had been accused of :o

I for one hope he will come back, as he says things as they are :winky: he did lots for the club, using his own time and expense :o and was just getting the ace cafe meets going :D

Not that I know the guy that well, I can't think he would have done something wrong, he appeared to me as someone who played with a straight bat. I moderate a couple of sites and I thought Wozza did a good job, in what is a thankless and unpaid task.

i was playing it safe didnt fancy getting banned for bringing the subject of wozza being stripped of the mod status

we all know woz and what time effot and money he put in

name badges at wim for one

giving up a night of work to dj at jae for us

all his effots behind the scenes went un noticed and then they strip him without good reason

rabs

wozza being stripped of the mod status

Really? I had no idea, when did this happen? :o

Have to admit been pretty busy myself so haven't been in touch with woz in a while - just assumed he was busy so wasn't on here much...........

i was playing it safe didnt fancy getting banned for bringing the subject of wozza being stripped of the mod status

we all know woz and what time effot and money he put in

name badges at wim for one

giving up a night of work to dj at jae for us

all his effots behind the scenes went un noticed and then they strip him without good reason

rabs

please dont make accusations without knowing the whole story

Your absolutly right we dont know the whole story as it seems the loyal club members get shafted by the mods plese do enlighten us as to why wozza was stripped of the mod status

from what we all know this happend over night for no reason care to clarify ......

for the record wozza is not here because of the back stabbing that went on in the mod rooms which were not privy to

so for the record he is not here due to personal reasons that his friends know about

Rabs

yeah its seems to be only on the fair side that we as a community get to know the full story or as much of the truth as possible or these chinese whispers will continue, causing people to maybe say things that are not warrented, and then get into trouble for just enquiring about whats happened? its things like this that break up clubs, its foundations and trust between people. hope we can get it sorted soon :)

agreed, i did notice he's not been on, but had no idea in regards to him being stripped, i agree with notification on what occured and why he was strippd, as so far the chinese whispers are saying that there was no reason, but there must be,

His input on this club is not replacable

I'm not speaking out for the admins/management etc but we all know they have the rights to reserve any information, if they feel it doesn't concern us or there's nothing to disscus. If DJ wozza does have something to say he would have said it when the time is right, i'm sure.

yh true and agree with that, but in my opionion some information would be good, as it will stop rumours and constant chatter about it, this thread will probally continue untill its clarified

yh true and agree with that, but in my opionion some information would be good, as it will stop rumours and constant chatter about it, this thread will probally continue untill its clarified

Or closed.

I'm not speaking out for the admins/management etc but we all know they have the rights to reserve any information, if they feel it doesn't concern us or there's nothing to disscus. If DJ wozza does have something to say he would have said it i'm sure.

Im sure he will in due time come on here and share all

but his freinds have herad it direct that he has not yet been given a reason to why he was stripped down when he approaced the subject he was told there not going into it or something along those lines....

so maybe its now upto the remaining mods to speak out as to this if they do not want to share sensetive information that is fine but a reason all the same would be nice

im not trying to stir up stuff but would be ncie if things like this dont happen in the future maybe a seperarte thread when something like a mod removal is undertaken so that things are not left to whispers

what does every one else think ?

Or closed.

more likely ^^^^^^^^