Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

" am still unhappy, & feel I need to respond as questions have been avoided

(specifically about Janey's posts in the mods room). I am not after changing

the decision in any way, just getting Janey to justify what she had said &

posted.

Let me know what you think

Wozza"

so no reply to this?? Wozza had every right to ask for questions which had avoided, and as you have admitted that was the whole coversation and you never replied, im sorry if this gets me into trouble, but isnt that rude? and how can you expect Wozza to respond when he's asking for clarification?

Bazza can i ask a question?

Was the removal of Wozza as a mod a decision made by each and all the other mods?

no

as clearly stated it was a management decision

And the management are you and ?

mat and steve

as you well know

have you found where the management accuse Wozza of anything yet ?

as Gord has pointed out

"management have decided to revoke your moderators status, after receiving various complaints and some dubious posts by yourself"

of which Wozza requested more clarification and as you have admitted you have cleary refused to provide this

" am still unhappy, & feel I need to respond as questions have been avoided

posted.

Wozza"

so no reply to this?? Wozza had every right to ask for questions which had avoided, and as you have admitted that was the whole coversation and you never replied, im sorry if this gets me into trouble, but isnt that rude? and how can you expect Wozza to respond when he's asking for clarification?

i gave my reasons then, please try and read all parts

as Gord has pointed out

"management have decided to revoke your moderators status, after receiving various complaints and some dubious posts by yourself"

of which Wozza requested more clarification and as you have admitted you have cleary refused to provide this

please read my answer

When will members learn...lol

Dont ask questions about/against Moderators or how the clubs finaces are spent......big no no!!

Dont ask questions on how you as a fee paying member wants a club to run.

Dont ask why you can vote a member in as a mod but not vote one out when they dont fit in.

Dont tell the truth when asked as you will get banned.....even in a "say what you like forum" i.e Gold....big no no!!

These are just my observations since being a member.

Other than that i like it here and im loving this thread keep it going guys, best entertainment ever :D

should we ask how much you earn ? Fire away you only have to ask

you pay sky but dont get to tell them what to air , do you ! yes...i pay for the package i want

there is no voting either way ? i thought there was, please oh wise one accept my sincere apologies

obviously depends on what the truth is ? Thats what were here for

its a shame that you find a thread like this entertainment, says a lot doesnt it ! ;) yep it says i have a sense of humour and im glad you think the same

i also think if you read the above comments you will realise i also thought a lot of Wozza and appreciated what an asset he was and is to the club, i hoped he would stay and remain the large part of the club he had become

So i take it Wozza had your full undying support in the moderating team meeting then before the weilding axeman came in then?

Care to answer this q or do you want to swerve that one as well.

I read your answer, but as admitted, you did not respond to Wozza's last email, thats it, simple as that, it clear, for everyone to see

look forward to ending up with 20% warn

Was the removal of Wozza as a mod a decision made by each and all the other mods?

no

mat and steve

as you well know

Post 100

I read your answer, but as admitted, you did not respond to Wozza's last email, thats it, simple as that, it clear, for everyone to see

i replied to Wozza's last pm

its in black and white, wether you or wozza like it or not

no

mat and steve

as you well know

Post 100

Lol Gord, Bazza knows where our questions are, but to answer them is another matter

Guest inicol63

I would think that as this is a forum, people should have views that why forum are out there.

Saraj warning is hursh and should be cancelled as this does nothing to improve a already low point in the Loc history.

Lets go back and ask Wozza if he was happy with the way he was dealt with, and leave it to see if he wants the right of reply.

If Wozza is happy with every thing, then we should all get back to some kind of norm....

huh i missed something then, wheres the reply to this:

"I am still unhappy, & feel I need to respond as questions have been avoided

posted.

Wozza"

When will members learn...lol

Dont ask questions about/against Moderators or how the clubs finaces are spent......big no no!!

Dont ask questions on how you as a fee paying member wants a club to run.

Dont ask why you can vote a member in as a mod but not vote one out when they dont fit in.

Dont tell the truth when asked as you will get banned.....even in a "say what you like forum" i.e Gold....big no no!!

These are just my observations since being a member.

Other than that i like it here and im loving this thread keep it going guys, best entertainment ever :D

should we ask how much you earn ? Fire away you only have to ask

you pay sky but dont get to tell them what to air , do you ! yes...i pay for the package i want

there is no voting either way ? i thought there was, please oh wise one accept my sincere apologies

obviously depends on what the truth is ? Thats what were here for

its a shame that you find a thread like this entertainment, says a lot doesnt it ! ;) yep it says i have a sense of humour and im glad you think the same

i also think if you read the above comments you will realise i also thought a lot of Wozza and appreciated what an asset he was and is to the club, i hoped he would stay and remain the large part of the club he had become

So i take it Wozza had your full undying support in the moderating team meeting then before the weilding axeman came in then?

Care to answer this q or do you want to swerve that one as well.

i dont believe i have swerved any question,

i will not digress any personal opinion of mine or any of the management team

no

mat and steve

as you well know

Post 100

Lol Gord, Bazza knows where our questions are, but to answer them is another matter

management have decided to revoke your moderators status, after receiving various complaints and some dubious posts by yourself.

what are we accusing him of ?

they are stating reasons why the decision was made

huh i missed something then, wheres the reply to this:

"I am still unhappy, & feel I need to respond as questions have been avoided

posted.

Wozza"

the reply is in the bit of text which follows that bit of text

follows as in written after and in direct reply to the written bit above

seems if a member objects they get a warning, makes sense if there is something the club wants to hide

all the members here are after 1 thing the truth why a decent member was cast out by the mods

all this shows is that if the mods dont like someone they are told to but out or be squashed i think was the phrase used at some point

i will not digress any personal opinion of mine or any of the management team

Thats a contradiction isnt it?

should we ask how much you earn ?

you pay sky but dont get to tell them what to air , do you !

there is no voting either way ?

obviously depends on what the truth is ?

its a shame that you find a thread like this entertainment, says a lot doesnt it ! ;)

Nor does he input to Sky so its not really the same lets be honest.

I think one of the starting points of the "Wozzagate" was "lexlover001" and his impartiality from SPC horsham.

Now THAT was a MASSIVE cover up.

and unfortunately not all management seem to be completely impartial at times.

Is it time for a general election of the "management" and "mods?"

(i do exclude Steve from this as i know the work he does completely under the Radar without managing to get involved in any arguments/favourtism/problems. and i certainly applaud him for the work he does to keep the site up and running well)

Stav