Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

===so Were's Dj Wozza===?

Cous3

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think that as this is a forum, people should have views that why forum are out there.

Saraj warning is hursh and should be cancelled as this does nothing to improve a already low point in the Loc history.

Lets go back and ask Wozza if he was happy with the way he was dealt with, and leave it to see if he wants the right of reply.

If Wozza is happy with every thing, then we should all get back to some kind of norm....

hursh !

harsh maybe .......thats life !

as far as i can see wozza has instigated this action and is well aware of it

and the fact he has passed corrospondance on to other members

comments on other forums have also been noted

what i find extremely strange bazza is this bit

''The position we see a moderator must take is one of impartiality and not be biased or influenced by subjects or persons involved''

there has been a few times where YOU can be accused of this in your posts where you have NOT been impartial and have been in my view influenced by subjects or persons involved eg asi's supercharger thread (through prolex) where you pointed out prolex ''did not state that the chargers were brand new, in fact Prolex never stated anything !'' to which you swerved the real answer which was yes he did which myself and patrik pointed out and you saying ''were these brought from Prolex website ?? no''

and w481 ggc's almost finished thread (through spc horsham) to which several people inc wozza was asking what the crack was with this lexlover1 person who failed to mention he was spc horsham and that you knew about it and i agree with stav about it being a cover up,was that for some strange specific reason that you would like to divulge us into or does it go deeper than that :whistling:

just my honest and completely impartial oppinion :winky:

I dont know whats happened in the past and any other cover up, as ive only been a member since august 08, but i seem to be swerving towards "a cover up" in regards to this matter

so bazza are you now starting a witch hunt against wozza

how did he instigate this action if your talking about the thread i think its due to him not being here that instigated the action so unless hes telapathic how did he instigate it my offer still stands i have a mini digger unless you would rather a large JCB

how do we go about voting the mods in and out as if my assumptions are correct its only te mods that make the choice bit like the MP's they wont vote them selves out or vote against anything that would effect them so the members are pretty stuffed it seems

seems if a member objects they get a warning, makes sense if there is something the club wants to hide

all the members here are after 1 thing the truth why a decent member was cast out by the mods

all this shows is that if the mods dont like someone they are told to but out or be squashed i think was the phrase used at some point

where has a member got a warning for objecting ?

what is the club trying to hide

the member was not cast out by the mods

the member was not cast out

a moderators staus was revoked, he remained a member

all this shows is that you are not comprehending all the information

how do we go about voting the mods in and out as if my assumptions are correct its only te mods that make the choice bit like the MP's they wont vote them selves out or vote against anything that would effect them so the members are pretty stuffed it seems

you buy a website and appoint yourself moderator

good luck, i hope your website is a great success like LOC

I would think that as this is a forum, people should have views that why forum are out there.

Saraj warning is hursh and should be cancelled as this does nothing to improve a already low point in the Loc history.

Lets go back and ask Wozza if he was happy with the way he was dealt with, and leave it to see if he wants the right of reply.

If Wozza is happy with every thing, then we should all get back to some kind of norm....

hursh !

That correspondence was sent to me by Wozza on the 2nd of Feb 2009 and not said anything until this topic was started.

i also think if you read the above comments you will realise i also thought a lot of Wozza and appreciated what an asset he was and is to the club, i hoped he would stay and remain the large part of the club he had become

i will not digress any personal opinion of mine or any of the management team

Thats a contradiction isnt it?

make of it what you want

hursh !

Quoting a spelling mistake to another member is being sarcastic and downright rude in my opinion and i think needs an apology.

Or is that asking too much. ;)

yep thats asking far too much

anything constructive from you tonight pete ?

Did Wozza recieve any kind of warning about his "dubious post" or was it straight out the door ?

it was dubious posts !

yes he did

and no it wasnt straight out the door

So i take it your not going to remove the warning to Saraj?

Bazza an answer to this and many others?? oh better make this clear im requesting and answer not demanding, (phew escaped my next warning)

seems if a member objects they get a warning, makes sense if there is something the club wants to hide

all the members here are after 1 thing the truth why a decent member was cast out by the mods

all this shows is that if the mods dont like someone they are told to but out or be squashed i think was the phrase used at some point

I think this has got out of hand a little, Wozza can still come here if he wants? He choses not to I assume because he was treated like this, that's his decison isn't it?

Whether we all agree it was wrong or even if it was right, it's clear Bazza won't go into any more details of this why is everyone still asking? lol..

Although it's nice to see a few posts happening giving me some reading :D

So he was not cast out for asking questions in the mod lounge with janey etc or the SPC Cover up

the club has swept many things under the carpet when in goes against the MODS grain

yes his mod status was revoked to which he had no warning nor was his jubious posts brought up untill after he had been revoked if irecall corect

as for a my own website i supose i could start my own forum after all cant be that hard just add a mod her add a mod there dont like that mod no more remove them and then make up a reason

so bazza are you now starting a witch hunt against wozza

how did he instigate this action if your talking about the thread i think its due to him not being here that instigated the action so unless hes telapathic how did he instigate it my offer still stands i have a mini digger unless you would rather a large JCB

what the blazes are you on about

witch hunt , you made me chuckle !

sorry could you re write the last bit in a way that it can be understood

Guest inicol63

Well as Scorps01 has said Quoting a spelling mistake to another member is being sarcastic and downright rude in my opinion and i think needs an apology.

I await your apology, or is this another way you treat paying members on this site.

I have not been rude or put anyone down tonight yet you have been sarcastic to me and dished out a warning to an other.

Bazza i await a apology from you.

So he was not cast out for asking questions in the mod lounge with janey etc or the SPC Cover up

the club has swept many things under the carpet when in goes against the MODS grain

yes his mod status was revoked to which he had no warning nor was his jubious posts brought up untill after he had been revoked if irecall corect

as for a my own website i supose i could start my own forum after all cant be that hard just add a mod her add a mod there dont like that mod no more remove them and then make up a reason

no he wasnt

no it hasnt

you recall incorrect

yes go try it

Well as Scorps01 has said Quoting a spelling mistake to another member is being sarcastic and downright rude in my opinion and i think needs an apology.

I await your apology, or is this another way you treat paying members on this site.

I have not been rude or put anyone down tonight yet you have been sarcastic to me and dished out a warning to an other.

Bazza i await a apology from you.

keep waiting

where exactly have i been sarcastic or rude to you

hursh !

the above bit so you looking around other forums looking for things to back up the story in which case its a whitch hunt simple as

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links