Cous3

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no he wasnt

no it hasnt

I could answer this but quite frankly looking at your responses to club members tonight, it seems

quite obvious the respect you have for other club members who dare to ask a civil question.

Hmm, where have I thought that before......

now where do management accuse Wozza of anything

please dont make me ask three times again !

I was under the impression you are part of the management team ??

after careful consideration the management have decided to revoke your moderators status, after receiving various complaints and some dubious posts by yourself, it has been felt that it is not what is expected of our moderators

the decision has not been an easy one, but felt necessary due to the circumstances

yet when asked politely for evidence of this I got no reply, infact I was fobbed off with.........

yes we could sit here and go through everything and argue about whats what etc etc, but i hope you can understand that a decision has been made, and further tooing and froing isnt going to help ! or change that decision, nor do i feel it will be in any way constructive for any of us

At no point did I ask in my message to be reconsidered for rejoining the Moderating Team.

All I asked for was this....

Can you please provide some links to the posts people have complained about ?

(so I can see what I have done that was wrong to ensure it isn't repeated)

Also in the moderators room, removed posts from the SS ring thread, Janey quotes a

complaint from a member regarding me "wanting one of these items". Could I please

be told what this is referring to as from what Janey said, it wasn't to do with the SS rings ?

It's pathetic & pitiful. Yourself (see below) & Janey (see above) have both accused me of things, youself Barrie

i suggest you get of your high horse, take a few sugar lumps to cure your bitterness, and learn to find out the facts before you start ranting

1. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are on a "high horse"

2. I am not bitter about no longer being a moderator :)

I had considered stepping down from the position anyway, I am grateful to the club for being given the opportunity.

It hasn't worked out, but was well worth a try IMO.

3. There was no rant Barrie. I'd suggest you use more apt words in future or it could possibly come across as muddslinging for people to be distracted by, rather than on the Almost Finished thread people to actually believe

you had told Janey nothing about his identity as it doesnt go along with the pm's Janey sent me regarding his identity

especially where she states I am not in possesion of all the facts.....

Is this at the same time the same ex TDi employees where helping you with evidence to be produced in court

against TDi ? Surely a conflict of interest as a moderator when you know of his identity, yet you see it fit for him to

promote SPC Horshams buisness on threads with links to youtube etc.......

So posting links blatantly advertising the company he now works for on a forum with a very strict T&C's regarding trading

is ok by you as he is scratching your back ? Oh and of course this was a secret you didn't share with Janey ?

C'mon I think everyone else on the club will see that is stretching it a bit. I did ask on the other thread about your

impartiality. I have had a taste of it to know just how impartial you really are :unsure:

Let me state clearly for the record I have at no time via pm/email/text/phone or by any other means asked at

any time for myself to be reconsidered for a Moderating Team position on LOC.

All I asked for was some nice a clear answers to questions mentioned above. it was obvious that Barrie had no

intention of justifying any of the comments made by Janey (or later by himself). At such time I thought long and

hard about a reply. I decided I would have to wait a while before again asking those same questions again.

This has had to have been brought forward in time to tonight due to members getting warned for what is in reality

just standing up for me in my absence. It isn't fair for anyone to get a warning whilst sticking up for me.

My continued absence from LOC has been due to a few reasons.

1. a member of my family is seriously ill and tbh is a much more important issue than any of this.

Personal friends (but not all) were aware of this being the main reason for my absence from LOC.

I had been logging in purely to answer the usual members questions regarding Stereo's etc & not surfing topics at all.

2. People who I thought were close friends made me feel like I was being hounded out of the moderating team.

This went on from approx November time onwards. I had asked for statements about myself in the moderating room

to be backed up yet the person concerned did not do so.

3. When I had been returned to "normal" club member status all I asked as you can all plainly see for some clarification

of what Janey had directly accused me of, and what the "dubious posts" were. I at no point asked to rejoin the Moderating Team. All I asked for were perfectly polite questions to which I believe I am entiled answers.

4. When it became blatantly clear I was not going to get any answer to those questions tbh I wasnt angry,

just quite hurt that muck slinging goes on from people I formerly counted as friends, and yet when asked

politely for proof, I am told

you can understand that a decision has been made, and further tooing and froing isnt going to help ! or change that decision, nor do i feel it will be in any way constructive for any of us

So throw the mud 'tll it sticks, then play the "It's my football and if I can't be goalie I'm going home" routine.

Furthermore I havent spoken to Cous3 since the Ace Cafe meet in December. I have not instigated this thread

nor also the one one the other forum. I became aware of the other thread yesterday, I became aware of this thread when mesaged on Facebook this afternoon. Several people have called me about it and also MSN'd me.

I'm afraid it is yet another thing you have wrong Barrie.

(along with not being bitter...read the email to Gord, along with no high horse, along with no rant).

I could continue yet tbh you are not worth the effort.

Guys I thanks you for asking about my whereabouts, things have been rough this end with more to come but

hopefully in 18 weeks time the member of my family currently unwell will be fit & well again and out of danger.

I do hope to get back sometime soon to being a regular poster, as well as getting along to some LOC meets

(would be nice to have another at the Ace Cafe but as someone else is dealing with that we shall have to wait & see).

Please do not get yourselves into any further trouble with warnings.

This issue isn't worth it.

(Which was why I hadn't pm'd Barrie back. QED)

regards

Wozza

Bazza

while you know i get on well with you theres still been no repercussions over lexlover001's antics.

you say he never advertised anything, but you know a lot of his early posts have been removed from public view!

by the way Stavco.plc does get work on cars, maybe everyone should go there? though i'm nothing to do with them i'm a taxidermist :cough:

I would think that as this is a forum, people should have views that why forum are out there.

Saraj warning is hursh and should be cancelled as this does nothing to improve a already low point in the Loc history.

Lets go back and ask Wozza if he was happy with the way he was dealt with, and leave it to see if he wants the right of reply.

If Wozza is happy with every thing, then we should all get back to some kind of norm....

hursh !

harsh maybe .......thats life !

as far as i can see wozza has instigated this action and is well aware of it

and the fact he has passed corrospondance on to other members

comments on other forums have also been noted

the above bit so you looking around other forums looking for things to back up the story in which case its a whitch hunt simple as

err it was posted on WIM another forum that I also moderate

and visit on a regular basis

yep very simple !

Bazza

while you know i get on well with you theres still been no repercussions over lexlover001's antics.

you say he never advertised anything, but you know a lot of his early posts have been removed from public view!

by the way Stavco.plc does get work on cars, maybe everyone should go there? though i'm nothing to do with them i'm a taxidermist :cough:

i think this thread has enough to contend with , lets leave SPC to its own thread

seems like your starting to be rude towards me bazza now thats not very nice we have to play nicely or can i give you a warning :P

you can try

the process involves you starting up your own forum and getting me to become a member

good luck !

Also i though we lived in a democracy, this whole thing looks like communism to me.

"were all the same, but were going to police over you and choose who we want with us"

PS Howdy Woz

Thank you to DJ Wozza for inputting, its clear whats occured and the cover up thats occured,

Hope the close family gets well and quicker then 18 weeks, and see you back on the club,

Well as Scorps01 has said Quoting a spelling mistake to another member is being sarcastic and downright rude in my opinion and i think needs an apology.

I await your apology, or is this another way you treat paying members on this site.

I have not been rude or put anyone down tonight yet you have been sarcastic to me and dished out a warning to an other.

Bazza i await a apology from you.

keep waiting

where exactly have i been sarcastic or rude to you

Post# 114 it would of been polite to have deleted or not pasted the spelling of a word. just trying to put some common decency into your life.

Bazza

i think this thread has enough to contend with , lets leave SPC to its own thread

What own thread?

you wish me to start one asking about that issue?

I personally Pm'd the mod team regarding my concerns with Lexlover001 and was brushed off. the reasons for which becoming more and more clear.

I know it was an issue that Me, Gord, and Woz raised (independantly i may add) without any response but to "shut up about it" (also this message was sent to me by Prolex-uk because SPC were mapping HKS FCON's without HKS's permission (a VERY strict no no with HKS) IIRC)

Guest inicol63

Keep waiting.

Bazza How rude are you?

That another great comment from you tonight Bazza.

Also Saraj has been treated hurshly as i have already said.

I again say that i have never in 5 years been rude to any person on here and i expect the same back mods and members alike.

Some thing that been said tonight must been true as your replys have been of a injured person fighting a corner at all cost.

But seriously an election or at least vote of confidence in the Mod/management team may well be needed IMHO.

I know people claim/think they have the clubs best interests at heart but when members posts get edit/changed/removed for no apparent reason (something i know has happened to me and other members more than once) it becomes hard to trust the people "in power"

seems like your starting to be rude towards me bazza now thats not very nice we have to play nicely or can i give you a warning :P

you can try

the process involves you starting up your own forum and getting me to become a member

good luck !

see now thats just plain rude i was going to do that and send you a personal invite, i can tell you cant play nicely when confronted, all this thread was after was the truth. i have personally had no run ins with the mods untill today where clearly standing up and being counted is not allowed does this mean i cant apply for mod status later on in life lol

as it seems wozza has now added his input i think we can say that there will still be no answer, and hope that this can all be left alone and go back to a happy family again

what do you think ?

But seriously an election or at least vote of confidence in the Mod/management team may well be needed IMHO.

I know people claim/think they have the clubs best interests at heart but when members posts get edit/changed/removed for no apparent reason (something i know has happened to me and other members more than once) it becomes hard to trust the people "in power"

the clubs best interest at heart or using the club for personal gain :whistling:

perhaps i can start a "Where Tiger" thread.lmao,.
*passes high pressure water hose to the mods*

Ummmmm, hello? This is an internet forum, not the United Nations...

*rolls eyes*

OT....Well blow me down... its as if youve got a web bot out there scanning for your mention.....glad your back, was wondering what your thoughts were on the Iphone update adding MMS...

I have just got in and have been drawn to this post because i too have been wandering where Wozza has been?

When i originally joined this forum 5/6 years ago it was great, i thought the mods did a great job and everyone, for the most part, got along ok. I was on here daily and thought that this forum was far better than any other because of the way it was run.

Now i can't really comment on whats going on here as i don't know the full story and nor do i give a dam as to whats going on with Wozza. As far as i saw he was one of the better moderators and never did i think that he was doing anything wrong. The work he has done to make LOC a great place has been second to none and i feel that its a great shame to have lost him as a mod and more importantly i now feel that we may have lost him for good because of this.

Recently i feel that the website has gone a bit downhill with all this secret PM's, rumours, bollox etc i have been thinking long and hard if im going to attend JAE this year because i just can't stand this crap and this is sort of making me feel that i just won't bother this year and save myself the hassle.

Just my 2 pence worth, this is not aimed at anyone specifically!

Jason

OT....Well blow me down... its as if youve got a web bot out there scanning for your mention.....glad your back, was wondering what your thoughts were on the Iphone update adding MMS...

Well blow me down, it's as if you are blind and didn't see the topics I posted last week. As for the Iphone I will post about that soon enough. This is not the sort of thread u post OT, ok?! Not big, not clever.

it was posted on WIM another forum that I also moderate

Crickey...you moderate on other forums with the same attitude? well i hope theres one forum you NEVER moderate on.

Oh no its already happened.....you are :( :(

Guest inicol63

Wozza glad to see your still about.

Hope your family member recovers soon, good luck....

Great to read your side of this thread.

Seems that the fog been lifted and we can see the way ahead.

Just maybe Bazza your look at this in a different light tomorrow and if your any kind of man your give us a sorry tomorrow.

More likely this topic will end up in the bin.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links