Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

===so Were's Dj Wozza===?

Cous3

as you believed i was being rude, I believe that you are not an appropriate mod for this forum or any others, just by your involvement in this thread, need i say anymore?

then please feel free to leave

Bazza, im not here to please you, as you gave ur opinion i gave mine, im here for the community, a community which in my honest opinion would not need you as a mod. ive enjoyed this forum as a lexus owner to a non lexus owner, i even became Gold after a crashed the lexus. Giving an suggestion for me to leave is damn rude

and its those comments which make visitors loose there confidence in you.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as you believed i was being rude, I believe that you are not an appropriate mod for this forum or any others, just by your involvement in this thread, need i say anymore?

then please feel free to leave

Bazza, im not here to please you, as you gave ur opinion i gave mine, im here for the community, a community which in my honest opinion would not need you as a mod. ive enjoyed this forum as a lexus owner to a non lexus owner, i even became Gold after a crashed the lexus. Giving an suggestion for me to leave is damn rude

and its those comments which make visitors loose there confidence in you.

and i am not here to please you, why you think you can demand i answer your questions and then start slagging me off, you have no idea who i am or what i do here

you telling me i am not suitable is also damned rude

good to hear from you dj wozza. hope the member of your family gets better and hopefully very soon.

i dont think people should be told to leave. bazza dont think you setting a good example of being a good mod.

was looking out for you ice threads the other day and then noticed you not been posting for a while. glad to hear from you mate. personally what mod have done to you is not very nice,

Blimey! This thread has moved on a bit since I saw it last......... :ohmy:

Hi Woz, good to have you back on here, sorry to hear about your family member and really hope they make a speedy recovery. You're absolutely right that that's far more important so makes sense you haven't been on here a while.

I'm glad you came on to give your side of the story though, as I think that was required (as for the first few pages it did just seem like everyone was going round in circles shouting at each other)

Having been on here for a number of years (is it really almost 7?) I've gotta say I really don't understand what's going on here. This is a car forum, a friendly place to ask questions, or just chat about something totally unrelated. For once I actually agree with Tyger, this isn't the united nations, what's with all the politics? Have to admit I have no idea what this lexlover spc thing is all about, and following this thread pretty glad I don't.

What's confusing me the most, is that Wozza's one of the most decent straight up guys I've ever come across on here, so while I understand why it wasn't preferred to drag it out, I think he deserved an explanation as to what the complaints were - even if it made no difference to the outcome. Please don't jump down my throat, it's merely an observation as that's exactly what I would want to know as well. If you've been told that people have been unhappy with your behaviour, it's natural to want to know exactly what the problem was to make sure you don't do it again.

Having said that, I have been a member for a long time (probably one of the longest of those in this thread) and I've always thought of the mods of doing a pretty good job - they do all work hard for something that doesn't pay anything, so that deserves our respect..........the only time I ever questioned Bazza was when a thread was closed (Iphone related I think) to which he gave me a pretty straightforward answer as to why it was closed and the reasons were fair.

I'll say again that for my personal perspective, I think Wozza does deserve to know exactly what the complaints about him were just so he is aware and can set his mind to rest (if not already) - it really doesn't matter how much any of the other members here rant and rave but at the end of the day they are irrelevant in this issue. It is between the mods and Wozza and I hope you will provide him with the answers he needs.

You are right Pathiban, and what you stated it completly correct, and I agree and have done from the start that the Mods need to explain to Wozza what exactly the complaints were about for him to learn for the future, as Pathiban said its natural to want to know.

However, with Bazza so far avioding having to do this, leads to alot of suspicion...........

You are right Pathiban, and what you stated it completly correct, and I agree and have done from the start that the Mods need to explain to Wozza what exactly the complaints were about for him to learn for the future, as Pathiban said its natural to want to know.

However, with Bazza so far avioding having to do this, leads to alot of suspicion...........

yep its a simple question that bazza does not want to answer...

ok lets all calm down

to summarise

Wozza was appointed moderator, on mine and a few other recommendations

over time it was regretably realised that perhaps Wozza wasnt moderator material

complaints were being recieved, other moderators were having to edit/remove his posts

he was made aware of this, and i think you can see that in his reply to being told his status was being revoked

in no way was his enthusiasm in question, one of the reasons he was appointed and recommended moderator status was his interaction with the club

the suitability of his moderator status was in question for a few months

in that time i spoke to him, on i think a few occaisons and tried to steer him on what was expected and the best way of doing things

one time after giving advise he promptly went out and did the exact opposite, once again causing his status into question

you lot want to see proof :whistling:

Hi Barrie,

I really never intended to pee you off mate, for that I am truly sorry.

I respect you & Janey over & above all others on LOC and always have

right the way back to being a LOC newbie.

I am trying to get into the more passive attitude you show regarding

Mark/TDi issues, and will try hard not to be involved in the future.

regards

Wozza

also complaints were coming in

in all my years here i have not had a complaint about any moderator other than Wozza

Its always the same in that he can say whatever he wants but then throws his weight around to everybody else.

he shouldnt get involved in petty arguments or reopen other peoples arguments.. not just my opinion i may add, quite a few members talk about it behind the scenes

Seems wozza is not bothered with the rules because he wants one of those items himself
Hes a liability, making up his own rules

these are just a few recieved received directly through the pm system

i was and still am very reluctant to have posted these up

i believe if i had recieved them against me i would be a very upset

knowing Wozza as i thought i did, i decided he didnt need to see them again and especially in public

however with insistance and what i see in a change of heart from Wozza here you are

please remember these were made from you the members

as moderators it is our job to try and follow up any complaints, this was particularly hard when they were against one of the moderators

I believe i conducted myself in a proper manner and was curtious in telling Wozza what i believed would be upsetting news

I volunteered for the job as i believe it would be better coming from me as i had a good relationship with Wozza at the time

I had no problem with Wozza as a person,friend or member on here, i emphasise the had as since this episode i seem to have taken the blunt of the blame for what essentially something i had no control over, i tried my best to help and guide Wozza, and ultimately had to break the bad news to him

so to finalise

the question was asked "where is Wozza"

i think you now know

simple question, long answer

one warning was given, for in my opinion being rude !

now removed !

and only one person banned

the thread was left open and no posts were edited

I attempted to answer every question asked

and another evening of my life over !

What I hope everyone realises including Barrie is that I am in no way upset about no longer being a moderator.

What I am hurt by is certain things were said about me by a senior moderator, and when asked for facts none

were forthcoming.

I am LED to believe via Barries PM that the descision was made late last year but then says

"only came to the conclusion quite recently"

Now to that I have no choice but to believe the muck slinging in the mods room that I asked for clarification of

may well have had an input on that final decision, and tbh wouldn't agree with a mods saying it wasn't after tonights

performance. It's a matter of principal for me, when you make a statement about me, you either back up what you

are saying by facts, or you remove the remarks and apologise for them. Neither of which has been done.

That just isn't right :(

Barrie stated in his reply

suggest you should have asked janey at the time

Go look in the mods room Barrie (I'm losing count of how many times you have been wrong tonight now....).

I did ask. I got a short sharp reply from Janey with no mention of an answer to the question asked.

The reply started along the lines of

"you don't get it do you ?"

So I actually did ask Janey, then later in my pm in reply to you I asked again. I guess politely asking questions

gets no answers except a quick "don't let the door hit our backside on the way out".

'Bazza'

thats a correct impression, i still ask where you were accused by the management

"after careful consideration the management have decided to revoke your moderators status, after receiving various complaints and some dubious posts by yourself, it has been felt that it is not what is expected of our moderators

the decision has not been an easy one, but felt necessary due to the circumstances"

Let me state clearly for the record I have at no time via pm/email/text/phone or by any other means asked at

any time for myself to be reconsidered for a Moderating Team position on LOC.

and let me state for the record i have never said you had

You had hinted at it as being what I was after & the reason I wanted an explanation of the issues to me in the pm

"but i hope you can understand that a decision has been made, and further tooing and froing isnt going to help ! or change that decision,"

2. I am not bitter about no longer being a moderator :)

I had considered stepping down from the position anyway, I am grateful to the club for being given the opportunity.

It hasn't worked out, but was well worth a try IMO.

that kind of says a lot, makes the descision made a correct one

Well not really. Especially if the straw that breaks the camels back is utter bs. I had spent a couple of weeks away

from the club (just before the Midlands Meet) gathering my thoughts. I wanted to do the job 100% correctly or not

at all. I had come back determined to do the job correctly.

this was why I asked

"With regards to dubious posts, I hadn't posted on the forum between 17th Jan & 2nd Feb

so am I correct in guessing these posts were previous to 17th Jan ?

The only time I was logged in during this period was answering LOC members usual general questions

via pm. If I hadn't been pm'd, I wouldn't have been logged in at all.

I had messaged Janey to say I was having some time off to think about things".

2. People who I thought were close friends made me feel like I was being hounded out of the moderating team.

This went on from approx November time onwards. I had asked for statements about myself in the moderating room

to be backed up yet the person concerned did not do so.

this i do not know about

Well I think you do as it was Janey & yourself that made me feel that way Barrie.

I am totally shocked you were unaware of it. it was quite obvious from my end

as for

a short time after having mod status removed you are trying your best to have a go at me and accuse me of things , which previously was very unlike you

LexLover001 was blatantly advertising the company he now works for and on threads encouraging members to look at the work done there via you tube links. It was blatant yet yourself and Janey had this brought to your attention

not just by me but by other club members who could see what he was up to, yet you seemed his advertising

was within the rules. Utter nonsense. If anyone else had done it you would have acted. Is that because of your now very friendly status with Pro-Lex as he was actively encouraging everyone to go there too ? Is there any particular reason why some of his posts have now been changed (one even attempting to trade!!!)?

Dare I even suggest a cover up ?

Yet you wonder why I along with other club members are offended at the double standard and bring it to attention

on a thread ? Especially when we are told by Janey to "shut up an say nothing !"

i think a few occaisons and tried to steer him on what was expected and the best way of doing things

one time after giving advise he promptly went out and did the exact opposite, once again causing his status into question

Hi Barrie,

I really never intended to pee you off mate, for that I am truly sorry.

I respect you & Janey over & above all others on LOC and always have

right the way back to being a LOC newbie.

I am trying to get into the more passive attitude you show regarding

Mark/TDi issues, and will try hard not to be involved in the future.

regards

Wozza

There was never a few occasions, just the one regarding a long phone call about TDi upon Marks return.

Regarding the Mark TDi issue, having posted, I then in the moderators room gave you my word I wouldn't reply

again to any of Marks threads. I am a man of my word am I not ? The reason I reacted to Mark is he was downright

calling me a liar on the forum. He did the same to you if you remember rightly (as I am sure other members do).

Sorry but I won't sit down for liars. Never have, never will.

in all my years here i have not had a complaint about any moderator other than Wozza
Tonight changed all that then Barrie :)

No Barrie, it was me that asked, but go ahead and do it in the open rather than via pm as previously asaked. Throw more muck if you like.

Seems wozza is not bothered with the rules because he wants one of those items himself

I do love this one, I asked Janey in the mods room to explain this but again she didn't.

Same as the 2 seperate occasions in the moderators room she accused me of aggressive posts

on the forum, yet again no links were forthcoming. I am not a saint, nor pretend to be one,

if you accuse me of something, at least provide me with some kind of proof of what I am being

accused of. That is only fair. That is all I have ever asked for......

Its always the same in that he can say whatever he wants but then throws his weight around to everybody else.

he shouldnt get involved in petty arguments or reopen other peoples arguments.. not just my opinion i may add, quite a few members talk about it behind the scenes

Hes a liability, making up his own rules

these are just a few recieved received directly through the pm system

i was and still am very reluctant to have posted these up

i believe if i had recieved them against me i would be a very upset

knowing Wozza as i thought i did, i decided he didnt need to see them again and especially in public

Don't kid me you are reluctant to post them up, they are the same things Janey posted in the mods room, when

asked to qualify any of them she didn't do so. If you were so reluctant to post them you wouldn't have. You would have instead just simply pm'd me along with what they were connected with, something you still have failed to do

when I asked via pm, instead you chose to post them.

This could go on forever backwards & forwards, but I am drawing the line, members have asked me to post what happened. I have explained it & also my main reason for not having the time to post on LOC. I will let them make

up their own minds as to conclusions they draw from this thread and your posts :winky:

*leaps on bandwagon*

OK, I have seen Wozza polishing his little halo enough.

I have never met the guy and I know nothing about him personally. I can see he has respect from some members here and I hear he is very helpful with audio etc..

BUT, from my experience with him as a mod on this forum I have experienced many examples of him manipulating threads, distorting truth, jumping in with argumentative provocative posts and encouraging forum gang warfare on certain threads beginning with i! Sorry, but that's just the way it is. He was absolutely central to this behavior which is about as far removed from the behavior of a mod as can be.

I am well aware of how a capable mod should behave and when his behaviour was well below par I certainly complained. It seems I was not alone in my thoughts.

I am sure he is a useful member to have around, but the guy does not possess what it takes to be a mod. Get over it and stop letting your personal relationships cloud the facts.

Personally I am glad to see the back of him as a mod, but welcome "discussion" with him in the future as a normal member.

*leaps off*

DJ Wozza: I hope your family member recovers soon.

I personally think this matter can now be closed, we've heard from Wozza and Bazza, and its clear that LOC will not provide any specifics to Wozza,

And in regards to my warning and someone getting banned.

it is clear that Bazza was out of order issuing it, of which he has clearly admitted by removing the warning,

in regards to the ban, i have no idea who has been banned and for what reason

I personally think this matter can now be closed, we've heard from Wozza and Bazza, and its clear that LOC will not provide any specifics to Wozza,

And in regards to my warning and someone getting banned.

it is clear that Bazza was out of order issuing it, of which he has clearly admitted by removing the warning,

in regards to the ban, i have no idea who has been banned and for what reason

well it wasnt me thats been banned and i am suprised, nor have i got any warning regarding this thread so also suprised,

I still do believe that Bazza needs to take a hard look at this thread and recognise where he went wrong, as some of his replies and comments were completly unappropriate as a Mod.

it was never my intention in any of this thread to get into a confrontation with anyone BUT i do now feel that i did with barrie. all we awere after was the truth and this thread could have been over with in the 1st few pages when the question was asked but the facts were never allowed untill late into the night when barrie posted up these certain PM's.

I am shocked that people do find a problem with wozza as my self and many others do not

it has been stated before comment like the ones thrown aroun in this thread can break a forum up to which would be a shame

however the impartiality shown by barrie and the rudness does make me wonder what a good moderator should be like.

Alot of stuff goes on in the background of the forum some good some bad and from the sounds of it lots a stiring which could be avoided if all parties could play nice.

i do not apreciate barrie telling people to join (rabsters Forum) as i do not have one.

if i did have one then a there would be votes regarding who is a mod who is not and this should be on 6 month turn around. where any decisions made by those mods that have been and gone would still stay on record and be valid for the timescale decided by the club JOINTLY not by the mods looking down on the people that make the club.

There should be some rules made out for those that take on the responasability of moderator

set tasks for the moderators to perform

if they appear to be deviating fromt he rules then it goes to open discussion by club members for a 2 week period at the end of which a vote is taken to decide the outcome.

baring this thread in mind it is my opinion that the mod team does need some attention and maybe some new faces but that is just my opinion

if it not acted upon then that is up to the club

Hope every one has a less hate filled day than yesterday

Rabs

I second that,

And I recognise that this thread would have been sorted in the first few posts,

If Wozza got stipped for his dubious comments and posts, what about Bazza? I am sure this is not the first.

hey up wozza, long time matey.

hope all gets better in your personal life mate - much more important than internet forums mate. chin up fella and be nice to have you back around these boards in due time mate.

stuff's obviously cracked off behind the scenes so to speak - maybe we should all be privvy to it, maybe we shouldn't? it certainly shows how LOC cares for fellow members and I for one thought you were a good mod. But mod or not, your input was and will be invaluable mate.

take care of yourself matey :)

rob

ok thanks to everyone who gave their opinion on how to run a forum and its moderators

once again i say please feel free to start your own forum and run it how you see fit

if you believe that it is ok to be rude to someone and not expect the same back, then you need to wake up,

if you believe you have the right to come on this forum and start dictating how it should be run, then i have a suprise for you

the Wozza issue is over, at the end of the day Wozza was deemed unsuitable, please accept that

it is now over

time to move on

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links