Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

===so Were's Dj Wozza===?

Cous3

so above it states that Bazza did not want to discuss with wozza why he had been removed from mod at nopoint in those pm's did he ask to be reinstated just for the truth which bazza does not want to discuss im smell a rat and a big one

reasons were given, i state that i didnt think it constructive to argue the toss about the in's and out's

i dont know why you mention "reinstatment" i have yet to hear or read anything relating to it

you smell a rat .....suggest you move then :P

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bazza you are still failing to answer any of my questions, which I have posted twice

yes i have all the time in the world, i have but only one set of hands and one mind

please dont expect me to answer your questions as if i owe you somethng, if you have read the pm's that gord seems to be passing around then you know what my answer was then and it remains the same

I have had 2 pm's, 1 from aaronabbott and replyed to and 1 from Saraj giving me his email address

So it seems Gord HAS NOT BEEN SENDING PM's

you state in an earlier post "Well you prob right, if you send me your email, this is the only way you going to find out mate "

then Saraj replies quoting the PM's

so i guess you did send the pm's

still waiting to see where i accuse Wozza of anything ?

Guest inicol63

Bazza, not really sure that any of the management have aways remined impartial on all views and points as i don't think this site would work without there points of view.

Surely life is about learning from mistakes, should the team of management not be training moderators to how they can improve rather than loose those that make mistakes, Wozza make this a worth while place for info and also Wozza also makes everyone welcome and introduces every one to each other at LOC meets.

Or are you saying that if anyone including yourself makes a mistake then you or them should step down as well.

Come on mistakes are made and we can get stronger by them same mistakes.

I would vote Wozza BACK as a mod as he offers more than most......

Bazza, not really sure that any of the management have aways remined impartial on all views and points as i don't think this site would work without there points of view.

Surely life is about learning from mistakes, should the team of management not be training moderators to how they can improve rather than loose those that make mistakes, Wozza make this a worth while place for info and also Wozza also makes everyone welcome and introduces every one to each other at LOC meets.

Or are you saying that if anyone including yourself makes a mistake then you or them should step down as well.

Come on mistakes are made and we can get stronger by them same mistakes.

I would vote Wozza BACK as a mod as he offers more than most......

i dont pretend in any way that i dont make mistakes,

i do however try my best to taking an impartial view, there are many posts in the moderators room where i abstain from moderating as i feel it will be a conflict of interests, as do other moderators

life is about learning, and making mistakes, sadly mistakes do happen although i dont think mistakes is that appropriate

i think wozza summed it up brilliantly with his "round peg in a square hole" comment

i also think if you read the above comments you will realise i also thought a lot of Wozza and appreciated what an asset he was and is to the club, i hoped he would stay and remain the large part of the club he had become

Bazza, Its clear, you are avoiding Wozza's questions, and you have not mentioned whether you have provided this yet?

And can I ask where was I rude?? to get 10% warning?

can i suggest you read all posts of the thread before commenting !

Bazza you are still failing to answer any of my questions, which I have posted twice

yes i have all the time in the world, i have but only one set of hands and one mind

please dont expect me to answer your questions as if i owe you somethng, if you have read the pm's that gord seems to be passing around then you know what my answer was then and it remains the same

I have had 2 pm's, 1 from aaronabbott and replyed to and 1 from Saraj giving me his email address

you state in an earlier post "Well you prob right, if you send me your email, this is the only way you going to find out mate "

The way you say gord seems to be passing pm's about means more than one, as i have said, SEND me you email, Saraj sent me his email address, so as ive said, i have not been passing pm's about.

Seems only you can not see where wozza being accused of anything, and if wozza not being accused of anything then whats the problem ?

ps, or is it i meaning you Bazza or bazza as in part of the managment ?

Bazza, Its clear, you are avoiding Wozza's questions, and you have not mentioned whether you have provided this yet?

And can I ask where was I rude?? to get 10% warning?

can i suggest you read all posts of the thread before commenting !

Has an PM or Email been sent to Wozza answering his queries in his correspence?

And I'm sorry but can anyone else highlight where I was rude, to stop it in future, a would say Blunt but never rude

When will members learn...lol

Dont ask questions about/against Moderators or how the clubs finaces are spent......big no no!!

Dont ask questions on how you as a fee paying member wants a club to run.

Dont ask why you can vote a member in as a mod but not vote one out when they dont fit in.

Dont tell the truth when asked as you will get banned.....even in a "say what you like forum" i.e Gold....big no no!!

These are just my observations since being a member.

Other than that i like it here and im loving this thread keep it going guys, best entertainment ever :D

hang on i just realised something BAZZA your have stated a fact which i find personally insulting and im sure other members feel the same on this

YOU STATE

that the modderators are the back bone of the LOC

i strongly disagree to this after all a club is only as strong as the members and not the moderators alone members are the backbone mods are more like loose lims

wozza is a prime example of a good part of the back bone

willing to help

ill go out his way to make an event go well

offer advice on most subject car related or not

be a friendly face at the meet the

and we still are none the wiser as to why he was removed from the mod status

also am i off the christmass card list or will i be banned by then for asking questions as i know i cant be reduced back to a just a member

how can you find that personally insulting :lol:

the body is the members with different arms and legs all intermingling to make one mass

the backbone which is rarely seen lurks behind everythingelse offering support and keeping the body upright and on its feet

if you really believe that the moderators job is an easy one and just involves turning up and smiling then you are very wrong, talk to your mate Wozza perhaps he will tell you exactly what is involved, how many hours of unpaid time they have to give, all with very little or no gratitude

without the work the moderators put in this forum would be a right mess

you can have as many members as you want, but without a system to manage it, it wont ever work !

wozza was/is a prime example of a good member, i have never said he wasnt

can you please stop asking about your christmas card, i dont send them

i also think if you read the above comments you will realise i also thought a lot of Wozza and appreciated what an asset he was and is to the club, i hoped he would stay and remain the large part of the club he had become

So i take it Wozza had your full undying support in the moderating team meeting then before the weilding axeman came in then?

Dont ask questions about/against Moderators or how the clubs finaces are spent......big no no!!

Dont ask why you can vote a member in as a mod but not vote one out when they dont fit in.

Dont tell the truth when asked as you will get banned.....even in a "say what you like forum" i.e Gold....big no no!!

Other than that i like it here and im loving this thread keep it going guys, best entertainment ever :D

lol, thats quite clear,

I just dont understand why my simple question will not be answered, or whether Bazza can highlight where I was rude?

quoting back to comments two hours ago and not on recent, well what can i say?

The way you say gord seems to be passing pm's about means more than one, as i have said, SEND me you email, Saraj sent me his email address, so as ive said, i have not been passing pm's about.

Seems only you can not see where wozza being accused of anything, and if wozza not being accused of anything then whats the problem ?

Gord

i ask you again

where have i accused Wozza of anything ?

this must be about the thrd time i have asked you this after you accused me of it

should we ask how much you earn ?

you pay sky but dont get to tell them what to air , do you !

there is no voting either way ?

obviously depends on what the truth is ?

its a shame that you find a thread like this entertainment, says a lot doesnt it ! ;)

lol, thats quite clear,

I just dont understand why my simple question will not be answered, or whether Bazza can highlight where I was rude?

quoting back to comments two hours ago and not on recent, well what can i say?

rude in the same post you say "sorry i must read previous posts"

demanding i answer your questions i find rude !

Gord

i ask you again

this must be about the thrd time i have asked you this after you accused me of it

Ok management do reading back :D

"sorry I must read previous posts" is actually "sorry will read the updates now"

Looks like a "sorry" does not go anywhere

i never demanded an answer just clarification to close this matter.

You keep asking Gord to clarify where you put accusations,

but you have never made it clear whether you have or not answer Wozza's question, if not then I find that rude and not commenting on the comments i put and avoiding them is cleary what has occured with Wozza

Gord

i ask you again

ok thank you for that apology

now where do management accuse Wozza of anything

please dont make me ask three times again !

Guest inicol63

Bazza can i ask a question?

Was the removal of Wozza as a mod a decision made by each and all the other mods?

i second that.

"sorry I must read previous posts" is actually "sorry will read the updates now"

i never demanded an answer just clarification to close this matter.

You keep asking Gord to clarify where you put accusations,

but you have never made it clear whether you have or not answer Wozza's question, if not then I find that rude

oh well you can warn me then :P

for your clarification

the pm you have read is the complete manuscript

Wozza has not contacted me, or any one else as far as i am aware

the last message from me to Wozza is the end of all corrospondance

as far as i am aware Wozza did not intend continuing with the conversation

hopefully that answers your question

Gord

i ask you again

ok thank you for that apology

now where do management accuse Wozza of anything

please dont make me ask three times again !

management have decided to revoke your moderators status, after receiving various complaints and some dubious posts by yourself.

Accused of various complaints and dubious posts, as ive post several times.