Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Easter Holidays

well i got my new front discs 3G 20grooves and ebc redstuff pads today and just waiting for the bonnet struts so at least im going to be busy at the weekend :)

what are all you lot up to???

I'm a going camping, can't wait, wont be doing any work on the car as still waiting on all the lights i have ordered to arrive

Hopefully my bonnet struts will be here soon. Still need to fit my stainless brake lines, and I'm visiting WIM tomorrow to get my lowering springs fitted :D. One of my newly-fitted LED eyebrows has stopped working, so I need to check out, probably just a loose connection (really need to change the scotchlocks for proper soldered connections).

Chances are I won't get round to doing any of the stuff that I need to do myself though !

rewiring the car (naughty power drain somewhere)

new relays and timing circuits for total closure systems

hopefully fitting new sat nav unit if i can get the dam thing to power on

Fitting Greedy Ultimate routing cables to somwhere nice lol

New Mobile phone Bracket fitting and wiring

Rabs

I dont seem to have an easter holiday as i'm out of work so at the moment its a big holiday :blink: But i'll probably be making a gauge pod for the lex, and hopefully get round to giving it a very good going over with the polisher and fit my new wheel spacers B)

Or sit in the garden with a cold beer :D

Mine is quite an alcohol infested party weekend.

Thursday: Going out round town.

Friday: Recover, maybe go and see the new fast and the furious film at the cinema, then off to my friends house for a 25th birthday party

Saturday: Recover, maybe clean the car

Sunday: Going out for a meal and then around town for another friends birthday (24th this time)

Monday: Recover

:P

I'm off to see family and friends on the Isle of Man, so there'll be a SportCross on English plates crossing from Liverpool tomorrow evening and then doing a trip or two over the mountain at some point over the weekend if the weather's nice. Then in June, I'll take the bike over and have a few more runs over the mountain. :D

dont know whay im doing to be honest, its a bit wierd as ive never had an Easter off before, its always been a couple of days next week or something

i will probably seach the net for someone who can refurb my wheeks on the cheap lol

I'm working the full weekend,

a total of 48 hours at double time! Cha Ching. somebody get my big single on order!

Think WEDDING BELLS Stav :lol:

I'll slip her a few hundred to keep her happy (and not asking questions :lol:)

No car at the mo so cant really go anywhere, although next door has a 350z for sale. Just watchin Tokyo Drift as well, yep may ask them if I can test drive it haha.. No way I can afford it though :(

picking up the charger and polishing it.

Good man :D look forward to seeing it mate :D

cant wait. broke the thing that goes in the drill last night so ordered another one.