Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

More power & cleaner emmisions? for less than £100????

Jev

Has anyone tried (or heard of?) the CB-26P http://www.ecotekplc.com/howtobuy.htm

This little in-line device stirs up the fuel and air mixture for a leaner & more powerful burn. Sounds almost too good to be true? Unfortunately engines over 2.6Litre need a pair of the little kits. Even professionally fitted the job would be less than £100.

Feedback appreciated.

:smug:

to be honest im totally unconvinced,strange really as every publication i read has nothing but praise for this gadget,even in germany they are being discussed with so much hype,even by the largest motoring organisations....................

so i dont really know what to say,can a gadget really be this good...............i dont know!!!

answers on a postcard to the usuall addresse

i have read the reviews as well but i am more willing to believe the car mechanics review http://www.ecotekplc.com/car_mechanics.htm which did indeed show an improvement in emmissions but was less convinced on performance/fuel saving.

now if my calculations are correct ( based on the total load of horse xxxx principle) if u fit one of these things and that magnet around the fuel line and energy saving tires you should get a 90% saving in fuel costs but if u use those magic oil suplements which add 90 rwhp you actually have to stop every 200 miles and drain fuel out of the tank it is so efficient!

:P

I have one sitting in my cupboard at home, I had it fitted to my 2.0 16v Seat. I didn't notice any difference in fuel consumption but the throttle responce was improved.

Might fit it to the Lexus just to try it out.

to be honest im totally unconvinced,strange really as every publication i read has nothing but praise for this gadget,even in germany they are being discussed with so much hype,even by the largest motoring organisations....................

so i dont really know what to say,can a gadget really be this good...............i dont know!!!

answers on a postcard to the usuall addresse

I'm with Mat on this one.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links