Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Fast And Furious Film!

ormi

was lookingg at the low quality versions and watch it for 5 mins clicked off it and was like will watch in cinema.

Totally, this kind of film has got to be seen in the cinema :winky:

It was good then? I'm really excited about this one, can't wait to see it myself! :D

oh yes it was amazin!!!and to all the peeps downloading it or waiting on dodgy ones dont do it you will only wish you went to the cinema too see it!!!! 10 out of 10!!!

cant wait to see it, low quality versions are avaialble but waiting for the top quality

I have a near perfect quality version (unless its the PS3 working its magic)

Going to see it in the cinema on Monday though as i dont believ in piracy :whistling:

cant wait to see it, low quality versions are avaialble but waiting for the top quality

I have a near perfect quality version (unless its the PS3 working its magic)

Going to see it in the cinema on Monday though as i dont believ in piracy :whistling:

whre did you manage to find that?

if you look closely you can see an aristo in the bit where paul walkers looking for a car in the impound :winky:

Nice to hear they got some proper cars in for this one then :lol:

I loved the third one, I've got a really old workprint of the first film kicking about from many many years ago and it was using dance tracks - was loads better than the R&B that made it into the final cut!

was the third one tokyo drift? as i enjoyed that one alot, more then the others

Yeah that's the one, I think the first one was best, then #3, followed by #2. Just unrarring #4 so I'll see how that one goes :)

Some of the lads use a website you can watch this on live but not sure what it is?

Car boot option is by far the easiest mate if you're not used to online piracy :lol:

cant wait till decent copies come available on the web, im a rapidshare freak when it comes to the internet, yh car boot would be best option otherwise, but would love to watch it at cinema havnt been for years, but i know it would cost a bomb.

I can't believe some of you liked the third one...........I thought that was utter rubbish! :P

First was the best, second was pretty good too :)

The third was on the other night, agreed total rubbished. Watched it anyway LOL