Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Vvti Cover

sn00py

• 1 month later...

There are a couple on eBay at the moment. You can also buy them from Lexus/Toyota though they're quite expensive.

Have you got a link to the eBay items? I couldn't find any.

My dealer quoted me around AU$150 :angry: (approx 75 pounds) and it would have to come from Japan.

Have you got a link to the ebay items? I couldn't find any.

I was looking on eBay UK. There's this one, but it includes the air box cover as well and is pretty expensive (£60). You could always contact them and make them an offer just for the VVT-i cover, given that there aren't any bids for it.

If you like I could check how much my local Toyota/Lexus dealer will sell me one for, but I think it'll be around £50 or so as Kam05 said, and then there will be shipping costs to Australia.

The other thing to do is to check breakers. There are plenty of IS200s being broken on eBay UK, and I imagine that some will have an intact VVT-i cover. You may well find though that most breakers know that this is a part which people do want some time and will pay a reasonable amount for.