Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

For Sale: Nintendo Ds Lite Pink, Excellent Condition, No Marks At All

Saraj

Hi,

Put this on ebay, but though ill advertise here:

For sale:

Nintendo DS Lite Pink with 2 Games (Mr Bean and Pur Pals) Headphones, Flip & Play Leather case, 5x Pink Stylus Pens

Item Condition:

Console is in perfect condtion, with no marks at all on it. Headphones brand new in packaging, Games in working condition, Brand new stylus pens, and Flip and Play Leather case with no marks on it.

Price and price conditions:

Mrs wanted 100pounds for it, but a more realistic price compared to similiar packages on ebay would be around 80, offers welcome

Extra Info:

On ebay aswell open to bidding: Ebay Link

Pictures:

All pics on Ebay, which show its perfect condiition

bqt2cqwkkgrhgohd4ejllle.jpg

Contact Details:

Please PM or email through Ebay

Nelson, Lancashire

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

As on Ebay SPecial Delivery next day for 10 pounds or Recorded at 8 pounds

Anyone interested let me know, ideal present, as the item is practically brand new and the box is in perfect condition, looks like its just been bought

Thanks

Saraj

:shutit:

would you believe me if i said i brought Janey one of these in pink last Monday !!

paid considerably more as well :crying:

i am sure there is something in the terms and conditions that says you cant put things up for sale just after ive brought one !! :lol:

LOL they're so addictive, got my better half one and the detective puzzle game think. she loves it.

If it wasnt pink i'd prob have it off you.

very addictive !

is it professor layton she is playing ? thats why i had to buy Janey one as she kept nicking mine :lol:

Is the DSi really the extra? ive heard no, not at the moment until the games support it?

The screens are slightly bigger, and the quality is noticably better too.

The web browser on it is very good too.

The cameras are good as well.

Do you guys reckon I priced is right? ive put it up on my employers intranet sale page for the same prive.

its a shame Bazza, Mrs has been wanting to sell it for a while, and ive said no each time and told her to keep it, until today, thought Ill sell it, and the cash will go towards my car tax !

very addictive !

is it professor layton she is playing ? thats why i had to buy Janey one as she kept nicking mine :lol:

Yeah thats it Professor Layton.

Fair enough, well until theres a game that used them that she wants i think she'll be happy with the ones shes got.

LOL they're so addictive, got my better half one and the detective puzzle game think. she loves it.

If it wasnt pink i'd prob have it off you.

what color would you like? ill spray paint it for ya ! :shifty:

very addictive !

Fair enough, well until theres a game that used them that she wants i think she'll be happy with the ones shes got.

We wouldnt have bothered getting the new one, but her one was getting old and tempremental, plus the trade in offer was good.

very addictive !

We wouldnt have bothered getting the new one, but her one was getting old and tempremental, plus the trade in offer was good.

so do the old ds games work on the new one ?

very addictive !

Yes you can play the old ds games on it, and game boy as well i believe

Yes you can play the old ds games on it, and game boy as well i believe

You cant play the Gameboy advance games on the new one, nor can you get an emulator so you can play old game boy games or put games on a memory stick.

Thats how they've made the extra room, by removing that big port.

Stav

Yep i got the wife one for christmas, she never off it still :D she has R4 with lots of games on it :o

ye that is the way forward - no need to buy any games again for it!

See the new one cant have this! spoil sports lol

After recieving 6 emails on ebay asking about a buy it now, I have now added a buy it now, its higher then the advertisement here, but if i LOC member decided to buy via ebay, i will change the invoice amount,

Also for a quick sale Only 1 day and 7 hours left !