Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Washing Seatbelts?

Motsey

hi dose anyone the best way of washing cream seatbelts mine seem to be filthy i cant understand why but its got oil marks over it its been like that since ive had it so not really bothered but other day when it was sunny i had a white t-shirt on and it got black marks for the seat belt!!

can they be removed easily and then cleaned or best left it and pulled out and cleaned?

i also need to clean my door card its got a bit of oil on it and ive tried everything and no go

-- i wouldnt mind buying replacment cream bits if anyone knows where i can get them from cheap :winky:

-Thanks

yh my seatbelts were filthy but never got round to cleaning them before crashing the car, but i used gunk on them once and it did the job, but never got round doing them all

i used gunk from Halfords on the leather which was ideal, but an overdo of it kills the leather but not too sure on the door cards.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links