Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fitted My Tte Bumper At Last!

got my bumper fitted at last!easy job the hardest part was cutting the holes for the lamp washers!

p1104091557.jpg

p1104091702.jpg

p1204090938.jpg

pic with the old bumper

p1104091411.jpg

(thats my wee bro's gt4 he just bought it and pays £300 a month for insurance!!!he's 20 with a ban!!)

now all i need is the trd rear skirt!!!

Looking good mate, nice job with the washers too! Not too keen on the aggressive looking mesh but if you like it then it's cool!

Have you thought about the TTE skirt on the rear?

Looking good mate, nice job with the washers too! Not too keen on the aggressive looking mesh but if you like it then it's cool!

Have you thought about the TTE skirt on the rear?

the paint shop kept the mesh that came off the bumper and is shut till thurs and i just had to get it fitted the mesh is from a audi a3 riger kit.not sure whether to put the right mesh on it coz you'll be able to see the washer hoses and washer pumps.

could people post up pics of their rear skirts please?i'm wanting the one that the boy has with the silver is from sweeden i think?is that the trd one?

thats the one i really like that!!wheres the best place to get the trd skirt?dont really like the other ones.

The TRD skirt is still available from Toyota/Lexus. Would have thought you'd be able to get a nice discount Ormi ! :winky:

will phone tomorrow matey didn't know they were from lexus!!

thanks for that!!!!stevie :winky:

used a 10mm drill bit drilled 4 holes one in each corner and got a small hacksaw blade and cut from hole to hole job done!i'm going to do the same as patrik with the rear skirt with the black insert, also toying with the idea of doing it with the front bumper as well(the inset part were the number plate goes)what you's think?

i'm not sure on the mesh i want the finer stuff which i have but you will be able to see all the washer tubes, washer mounts,and the washer pump too!but i am going to try it soon and i'll post pics up.

do you have a template to know where to do the holes,

I think that it's already marked on the underside as to where the holes would be, but perhaps someone will be able to confirm ?

Yep there's a raised marking on the back of the bumper to outline where to cut out :)

Not the best picture but this was the back of my bumper.......

174929946.jpg

as above but you need to still fiddle with it as the washers wouldnt come up through the square holes and the washer caps dont fit the pre marked holes i done all the adjustments using a round file.takes time but worth it! B)