Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Quick Update

Rolex

Just a quick update boys and girls

Couple of weeks back my radiator exploded so i had to replace it found a guy on the net and he made me a custom aluminium racing rad 26mm core all original fittings

DSC00099.jpg

Also managed to get hold of a seibon bonnet as well so fitted that on saturday more to come but i will post back when it all takes shape

DSC00115.jpg

Radiator was £205 shipped from Australia including import tax, took about a week to have made. it is 26mm core same as the original is200 and uses original brackets, only problem i found it that it sits forward a bit by about 5 mm apart from that all good.

Radiator was £205 shipped from Australia including import tax, took about a week to have made. it is 26mm core same as the original is200 and uses original brackets, only problem i found it that it sits forward a bit by about 5 mm apart from that all good.

Thats a very good price.

by farward what do you mean? i assume closer to the the aircon radiator?

You got contact details for this guy?

stav

few more updates guys, fitted my trd carbon grille on saturday

DSC00093.jpg

had a mystery crate arrive at work today aswell, wonder what it could be??????????

DSC00116.jpg

my used 100% genuine plastic Legana Bumper which i bought in a scrap yard in Japan for £130.....Bargin

DSC00118.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

Well happy today mate :D

Patriks gonna be jealous now!

You're absolutely right I am, oh my god. My color as well :crybaby:

I'm really happy for you, Rolex. That is a wonderful piece of art :D

Edit: Might I ask if it's possible to get hold of one from Japan without speaking Japanese?

Patriks gonna be jealous now!

You're absolutely right I am, oh my god. My color as well :crybaby:

I'm really happy for you, Rolex. That is a wonderful piece of art :D

Edit: Might I ask if it's possible to get hold of one from Japan without speaking Japanese?

you can try mate put it took me 3 months to get it shipped from japan and the headache was huge but in the end it was worth it.

in my experience i found the following problems

1. these are still in high demand in japan so finding agood one at the right price is hard

2. to avoid damage i had it crated this a costly exercise but a must i would suggest it to anyone

3. i had mine shipped through a forwarder who spoke engilish to local company so i was lucky in that respect, but i tokk me a couple of weeks to find one

also there are a lot of custom clearance charges you will have to pay aswell. if you do wnat to do it by all means mine still came in at well under what it would cost new froma dealler but it was by no means cheap.

Bonnet struts next? Also you will have to tape the hose for the window washer under the bonnet as theres no holes for the clip (unless you fancy drilling a hole into the carbon bonnet lol) and make sure you close the bonnet the correct way....lower it slowly until its touching the slam panel/bonnet catch, then push down to close it, as the part that catches the bonnet release hook is very weak...i ended up cracking mine and i decided to file it off completely.

Bonnet struts next? Also you will have to tape the hose for the window washer under the bonnet as theres no holes for the clip (unless you fancy drilling a hole into the carbon bonnet lol) and make sure you close the bonnet the correct way....lower it slowly until its touching the slam panel/bonnet catch, then push down to close it, as the part that catches the bonnet release hook is very weak...i ended up cracking mine and i decided to file it off completely.

already got the sturts mate, and have taped the pipes but i will get some pipe clips and glue them to the underside.

makes it a bit neat and tidy,

Nath that's lovely mate so this is the legana you were telling me about :D looks awesome can't wait to see it fitted

neither can i mate when its done i will try and take a trip up your way so you can see it the flesh.