Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Quick Update

Rolex

*******update************

Got the bumper on boys, sent her of to paint and body this morning, should get it back mid week, cant wait.

DSC00136.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

You would have been better off taking the bumper on its own, or are you having other bits of the car painted :question:

i thpught that gord, put my side skirts and rear are looking bit sorry so i am other work done, i fitted the bumper on so the bodyshop id not have to mess about with it. we had to do some trimming last night to make it fit so thats less work for them to do.

• 2 weeks later...

got it back from spary today, heres a couple of quick pics i will post up more on the weekend once i get my proper camera out....enjoy

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00144.jpg

DSC00143.jpg

Just to let you know the paint job was done by a friend of mine in bristol call Don if, i can highly recommend, him if anyone needs a good sparayer in bristol pm me and i will send you his details.

thanks guys i will try and make it to JAE this year so you can all see it the flesh, don't worry mr mole more pics will be posted :winky:

Looks awesome, the legana bumper looks great :D

Have to agree about the eyebrows though, something doesn't look right, not sure if it's the black bonnet against the red eyebrow..........maybe they'd look better in black?

Looking good, only comment is your intercooler is a bit small...........

i know mate, i would fit a bigger one but its as tights a ducks ***** behind there at the moment so i think if i fitted a bigger one i may have a few problems.

cheers for the feed back guys i will try and get some more pics up on the weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Love the front bumper, I really want one of those :-) By the way, i sprung a leak in my rad too just under 2 weeks after supercharging (I have pics but i maxed out my upload space ) but it was worth it. Where did you get yours built? I want one too. Could you send the contact info for that guy please? He does good work :whistling:

:offtopic: can anyone tell me if the IS300 rad will work/fit on an IS200? I have been looking at a few for the IS300 but im not sure if they will work with the 1G-FE. I have easier access to IS300 parts over here. If i can't get one built like Rolex i may have to buy one of these.

http://www.mishimoto.com/lexus-is300-alumi...adiator-01.html

i drive an auto if that makes a difference

because you drive an auto your radiator will have the transmission cooler built into it. i don't know if the guy who built mine will be able to do that for you. i looked at an is300 radiator but found that may be too deep and would not fit.

i would probably suggest getting a oem or toyota one the sake of ease.

I bought an aftermarket tranny cooler that was to be installed with the supercharger project. I decided not to install when i suspected something was wrong with Rad, just incase i needed to replace it, i didn't want to make the replacement process more complex. Now that i know it needs to change, can't i buy still this one and use the aftermarket cooler for the tranny with it?

Just a thought

Corey

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links