Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Remove Dash?

hi i want to get in behind where the standard amp is located, i need to play with the origional cable for the amp as i cut them ages ago and want to go in and solder up everything right but the cables are too short and there isnt much hand space

so was wondering can that dash piece be removed easily or do i have to remove the complete dash?

also is there any chance i could set of the air bag which is located above the glovebox?

-Thanks

Removing the dash is a very big job matey, and if you do decide too, disconnect the battery and avoid messing with the airbags for at least 30 mins so they discharge? :)

i just want to make enough room so i can solder all the cables easily and cleanly, wish i had brought an iso amp bypass cable now lol!

**off topic but aztecbandit1 by any chance you got msn messenger or anything want a lil help with induction kit if poss, soz to keep going on about it just want to get it right first time around**

Good luck with that job matey, very tight in there. I know it's easy with hindsight to have bought the cable,

sometimes people are determined to D.I.Y when a fairly cheap tried & trusted solution is available.

If you can leave it about 2-3 weeks I don't mind coming over to help if you need it ?

Good luck with that job matey, very tight in there. I know it's easy with hindsight to have bought the cable,

sometimes people are determined to D.I.Y when a fairly cheap tried & trusted solution is available.

If you can leave it about 2-3 weeks I don't mind coming over to help if you need it ?

thanks for thr offer mate but i think im just going to take my time and tackle it, na it wasnt the cost it just i thought it cant be too hard making the cable myself and get the system fitted straight away then have no music for a few weeks lol

it all works fine but i just want to tidy it up, been meaning to doit for over 6months atleast now just been putting it off plus got a few other things i want to do aswell, its all mounting up atleast it looks like the sun is coming back :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links